DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Zippo Copper Oil Lighter - Jack Daniels (Silver + Black)
  • 5 star 16 ( 94% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Ibirapua on 06/17/2013

Pros: It is cheap for a genuine Zippo lighter and the package itself is very cute too, you will not even bother to wrap it as a gift since the pack is already beautiful and elegant. Works nice as a real Zippo does. Cons: No cons so far. OtherThoughts: I think those special ones should come in special all in one packs like Lighter + Flints +Wick... Read more

Impression:;

0 1
  • posted by haggishaglund on 03/01/2013

Pros: Feels and looks legit. Easy to use. Comes with the traditional storage case and instructions on how to refill. Great quality. Cons: Nothing of significance. The lid is slightly out of place, but that could've happened when I dropped it by accident. OtherThoughts: All you need to do is to go and get some Zippo fluid, fill it up and you're... Read more

1 1
  • posted by bublik11 on 02/03/2013

Pros: like any real zippo. *lights in and weather any time *lifetime guarantee Cons: No cons about the lighter. Well maybe the guarantee card was half in cheneese(i ordered another zippo which cost me 15.22$ here and the guarantee card was in english and the back was with BLU ad) *the spring came little smaller in 2mm but u can stretch it Other... Read more

1 0
  • posted by Timurbek on 01/08/2013

Pros: High quality 100% original I already fifth Zippo bought the more expensive, the price is just perfect! Passport's original package complete!We have in Russia a price of Zippo lighters, much from $30$ to 150 higher. Cons: Zippo classics is what may be cons! OtherThoughts: Lighter surface the opaque! But I all the same got used to carry in... Read more

2 0
  • posted by goldundliebe on 12/22/2012

Pros: i bought it one month ago, for my girlfriend`s birthday. she almost died when i gave it to her. her words: it`s totally beautiful, everyone wants one zippo, and this is one of the most amazing zippos ever. the design, and stuff. works perfectly! i recommend the site with my eyes closed, everything was sent so fast! arrived perfectly 20 da... Read more

0 0
  • posted by mich3lam on 10/12/2012

Pros: - Looks amazing, high quality texture. Feels great in my palm. - Amazing sparkling when the Zippo is without fluid, and one strong flame after adding genuine Zippo flued (Which I recommend to use if you have a Zippo you'd want to keep for some time.) - The windscreen is a real windscreen. It's windproof, strong windproof, it's really hard... Read more

1 0
  • posted by voiski on 03/23/2012

Pros: The best of all. Zippo is a very good lighter. So its work perfect and is also beautiful. Does not fail easily, and insulates the oil best then others. Cons: Everyone who smoke wants one zippo, so, be carefull with it. Borrow, but get it back soon. I already lost one. OtherThoughts: You will need oil and more flint stones. Bottomline: I h... Read more

3 0
  • posted by legendo on 12/18/2011

Pros: -its probably 100% genuine its windproof -nice and big flame -very beautiful -nice ZIPPO sound -JACK DANIELS logo is fantastic -nice grip of the flint -nice packaging Cons: -not scratch proof (not really a con) -none i can think off -you should buy some flints and fuel -the wick is all coated in carbon in just 2 months OtherThoughts: does... Read more

0 0
  • posted by fido8 on 10/21/2011

Pros: -Well, it´s a really beautiful lighter -I´m from Argentina, and it´s very difficult here to get one of these at this owesome price -It´s a genuine Zippo. I compared it with another one from a friend who payed for it much more than the double -Came with a life-warranty from Zippo, if you break it you can send the lighte... Read more

0 0
  • posted by muro0133 on 02/07/2011

Pros: beautiful sound of opening and closing. The material used for construction is beautiful. order reached on the day of my hand. No problem with scratches. Ideal for a lighter weight. Cons: Join the trunk lid and a short pin. so the lid closed flat sitting there. often have to sit inside with your hand again. do not have another problem Othe... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections