DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Zippo Copper Oil Lighter - Jack Daniels (Silver + Black)
  • 5 star 18 ( 95% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGitarrenspieler on 09/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Genuine and Legit Zippo, Love the JD Design (Thats why I bought it in the first place) Looks more sweet in real than in photo. Amazing price offered by DX for such a beautiful Zippo. Thanks DX for providing this as I didn't see it anywhere in the local market.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIbirapua on 06/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is cheap for a genuine Zippo lighter and the package itself is very cute too, you will not even bother to wrap it as a gift since the pack is already beautiful and elegant. Works nice as a real Zippo does. Cons:No cons so far. OtherThoughts:I think those sp... Read more

0 1
  • posted byjinder0 on 06/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Genuine Zippo, so lifelong guarantee - Good, enduring materials - Normally, i lose all my lighters because when people borrow them they put them in their own pocket. Since this is noy an ordinary lighter, people seem to be more cautious and gice it back righ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhaggishaglund on 03/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Feels and looks legit. Easy to use. Comes with the traditional storage case and instructions on how to refill. Great quality. Cons:Nothing of significance. The lid is slightly out of place, but that could've happened when I dropped it by accident. OtherThoughts:All you... Read more

1 1
  • posted bybublik11 on 02/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:like any real zippo. *lights in and weather any time *lifetime guarantee Cons:No cons about the lighter. Well maybe the guarantee card was half in cheneese(i ordered another zippo which cost me 15.22$ here and the guarantee card was in english and the back was w... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTimurbek on 01/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:High quality 100% original I already fifth Zippo bought the more expensive, the price is just perfect! Passport's original package complete!We have in Russia a price of Zippo lighters, much from $30$ to 150 higher. Cons:Zippo classics is what may be cons! OtherThoughts:... Read more

2 0
  • posted bygoldundliebe on 12/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:i bought it one month ago, for my girlfriend`s birthday. she almost died when i gave it to her. her words: it`s totally beautiful, everyone wants one zippo, and this is one of the most amazing zippos ever. the design, and stuff. works perfectly! i recommend th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymich3lam on 10/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Looks amazing, high quality texture. Feels great in my palm. - Amazing sparkling when the Zippo is without fluid, and one strong flame after adding genuine Zippo flued (Which I recommend to use if you have a Zippo you'd want to keep for some time.) - The winds... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvoiski on 03/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The best of all. Zippo is a very good lighter. So its work perfect and is also beautiful. Does not fail easily, and insulates the oil best then others. Cons:Everyone who smoke wants one zippo, so, be carefull with it. Borrow, but get it back soon. I already lo... Read more

3 0
  • posted bylegendo on 12/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-its probably 100% genuine its windproof -nice and big flame -very beautiful -nice ZIPPO sound -JACK DANIELS logo is fantastic -nice grip of the flint -nice packaging Cons:-not scratch proof (not really a con) -none i can think off -you should buy some flints... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections