DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Zippo Copper Oil Lighter - Buddha (Royal Gold)
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJayFields1 on 12/18/2012

There's nothing I can add that hasn't already been said about Zippo's legendary quality. I'm a non-smoker Zippo collector, so I'll limit myself to saying that it arrived in just 3 weeks to Portugal, in a perfect condition (no scratches or crushes), packed inside an original Zippo cardboard box, and that it's fully operational except for carrying no ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGeekMonkey on 07/15/2011

This is a real Zippo, Came in a Zippo Metal box and seems to be made really nicely. I added my fluid to it and it lights every time. I really am enjoying it so far. At the time of purchase I got a leather belt case and extra flints, which I would highly recommend you getting if you buy this or any Zippo Nothing that I can think of as of yet. So far ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTimothyRuhe on 12/19/2010

- A very very beautiful zippo! Isn't that big, so doesnt use a lot of pocket space. - You can refill it. - Works well, even when it's windy. - I think it's the most beautiful lighter I've ever seen. - For a zippo with shipping costs, this is very cheap. - I think this lighter will last very long. - You HAVE to refill it. Cannot come with any con's further.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byanasqai on 07/24/2010

Perfect! I cant think of any, maybe the box is a little bent but it doesn't matter.. There should be a 500 characters limits.There should be a 500 characters limits.There should be a 500 characters limits.There should be a 500 characters limits.There should be a 500 characters limits.There should be a 500 characters limits.There should be a 500 characters ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywonderer4711 on 04/09/2010

the zippo lighter came in a cool metal case with a small guarentee card. The finish of the brown case is good and I have no scratches on it. Also the buddha on the case it is out of metal and holds very good. I have carried it around for some days in my trousers and it does not came off. can't think of any. It seem to be an original piece, good quality.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections