DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Zippo Copper Oil Lighter - Buddha (Royal Gold)
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• It's a Zippo, no question about that!

posted by JayFields1 on 12/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:

There's nothing I can add that hasn't already been said about Zippo's legendary quality. I'm a non-smoker Zippo collector, so I'll limit myself to saying that it arrived in just 3 weeks to Portugal, in a perfect condition (no scratches or crushes), packed inside an original Zippo cardboard box, and that it's fully operational except for carrying no fuel. But that's absolutely normal, as nowadays  fueled lighters are not permitted to travel by air.

Cons:

Absolutely no cons at all!

OtherThoughts:

I can only say this is a beautiful piece in its glossy toffee livery (not very common in Zippos). I sincerely hope that DX expands their offer to include more and more models!

Bottomline:

If you're intending to really use this lighter, well... it's a Zippo, so you can trust it'll always be ready and working. If you're a collector and you don't have one yet - don't miss it, it's a very nice addition to your collection - and at a very reasonable price, too!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections