DX » Community » Reviews » OUMILY Outdoor Tactical Half-finger Gloves - Army Green (Size XL / Pair)
Customer’s impression:
excellent cool Fast good! bonita
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8976032 on 09/02/2016

Recomendo , muito resistente e confortável , recomendo a todos que deseja praticar esporte e vem com ajuste com velcro no punho

Excelente

Impression:bonita,Forte,confortavel;

0 0 2

• posted by9688172 on 08/21/2016

Pros: Price/Quality, delivery Cons: None Overall service is excellent. Good packaging. Fast. Would recommand to friends and family!

Impression:excellent,Fast,recommand;

0 0 4

• posted by9930505 on 03/02/2016

Good quality tactical gloves, nice and comfy I will also by the full-finger one.

Impression:good!;

0 0 0

• posted byAlberto_9504702 on 11/17/2015

Considero al producto como un articulo de gran calidad y precio economico, el guante se ve que esta bien hecho, la parte interna es super comoda, mientras que el exterior cumple con las caracteristicas de la descripcion del articulo, la parte posterior cuenta con una parte mas rigida en el area y... Read more

Excelente articulo Excelente articulo Excelente articulo Excelente articulo Excelente articulo Excelente articulo Excelente articulo

Impression:duradero;

0 0 0

• posted byKunmid on 08/21/2014

The glove material is of good quality. Long lasting and durable. Fits perfectly and firmly. Not tight on the fingers and does not irritate the hand. Does not cause sweating plus cool knuckle protection. The band sits on the wrist which could be uncomfortable at times but great product overall I... Read more

Impression:cool;

0 0 0

• posted byslinkesada on 06/12/2014

fits so well to the hand the knuckle protection is so hard and look durable the material look resistant and durable, the tiome answer that i think the velcro and the sewing can be better, but theyre so good, burn some thread and all is ready to use the colour is not tan or coyote, is a mix of the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFullflexed on 04/12/2014

Cheap, pretty good quality and they live up to my expectations. Good for outdoor airsoft activities for example. Look pretty good too so I'd say they are worth the price. Difficult to know what size should fit... Haven't used them any longer period of time yet so can't say much about quality but... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere