DX » Community » Reviews » E-Smart B8 LED 1200lm 5-Mode White Zooming Flashlight (1*18650)
Customer’s impression:
good Boa Great Flashlight! A very cheap yet strong flashlight Came back for a second one they are that good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFlynnS on 04/25/2017

Impression:good,Came back for a second one they are that good;

Pro : easy to use very bright and the zoom function is surprisingly handy Con: tracking down they correct type of battery was a little annoying but Jaycar helped with that and a charger.

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by8527885 on 03/30/2017

Impression:good,Boa,Great Flashlight!;

Pros:Nice and cheap! Cons: The battery you need for this costs more that the flashlight itself

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10116323 on 01/19/2017

Impression:good,Great Flashlight!,So bright.;

Pros: So bright I could never imagine! Pros: the 5 functions. Especially the zoom. Pros: The quality. Seems to very good. Pros: The cheap price. Cons: No included batteries or charger which I had to buy locally for 40-50 USD.

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byrafeslattery on 01/18/2017

Impression:good;

Pros: Good and bright: Cons: Power button a little finicky which leads to occasional flicker when turning on. TBH this is a good bright torch. But I think I expected it to be brighter. Tested it in the park last night (used to help me find the dog who would not come back) and it does work well i... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymaurofranco on 09/13/2016

Impression:Boa,Grande Lanterna!;

satisfeito chegou em perfeito estado,e dentro do prazo mim aguarde para novas compras

4 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bychurruscat on 03/01/2016

Impression:Great Flashlight!,A very cheap yet strong flashlight;

Pros: Cheap, bright and robust Cons: I can't find any

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byVERSUSLURE on 09/05/2015

Impression:Great Flashlight!;

Good product

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byzuckzuck on 08/12/2015

Impression:A very cheap yet strong flashlight;

It is what I expected

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byvomit106 on 03/28/2015

Impression:A very cheap yet strong flashlight;

The first flashlight i got was defective and his light was weak. I've sent a message to dx with photos of the flashlight and they immediately sent me a new working one. Both the flashlight came in just a plastic bag with no casing or anything. Strange, but it works.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by8826735 on 12/12/2014

Impression:good;

Quality same as picture post, it will be better if seller sell with a battery (*optional).

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere