DX » Community » Reviews » Kentiger HY-502 160W 2-CH Hi-Fi MP3 Amplifier w/ FM / SD / USB for Car / Motorcycle - Blue + Silver
Customer’s impression:
Good product Great little amp Better than it looks
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLFarinola on 08/02/2016

This amp was used to power speakers for my TV in the kitchen. It has an FM radio tuner. The FM tuner takes a little time to get used to because it will only scan for channels. You can not enter individual frequencies. Instead you must search for available frequencies in order. The included remote... Read more

Impression:Great little amp;

0 0 0

• posted bypvhttz on 03/18/2015

After receiving, it was much smaller than expected. Build quality looks not so good (lots of chromed plastic) so my expectations was low. After I connected two speakers and a (to small) power supply I was very surprised about the muscles it has. Lots of power and easy to use, even without a Only... Read more

Impression:Better than it looks;

0 0 0

• posted bypfrank on 08/03/2014

Pros: acceptable price for performance small size / high power good sound quality (see also cons) Easy to operate IR remote works well High power / very minimal heat dissipation. Cons: straight from the box there was a digital noise at any sound level. This is above the 85dB specs and not caused... Read more

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere