DX » Community » Reviews » FineSource Explosion-proof Tempered Glass Screen Protector for IPHONE 5 / 5C / 5S - Transparent
Customer’s impression:
good Very good Amazing Great value Very nice
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypallan182 on 01/22/2015

Pros: This screen protector fits well, is relatively easy to install and doesn't distort the image. Cons: As with all screen protectors, it can be a challenge to make sure the screen remains 100% clean when applying the product to avoid any bubbles. Overall: Great product for the price. Compare... Read more

Excellent product, great value

Impression:Great value;

1 0 0

• posted byagt82 on 01/19/2015

It is resistant and it protects my iPhone 5 perfectly. It already saved it from a pretty bad fall. It is thick but doesn't make the touch functions any bad. I profoundly recommend it.

Impression:Amazing;

0 0 0

• posted by8948816 on 01/06/2015

very useful thing, delivered rather fast. the only thing is - not so easy to install. in general it is a good purchase, i amm satisfied.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byyannlepantrec on 01/02/2015

This tempered glass screen protector is very good for this price, it protects your display very good and it sticks great to the screen. It is so good that I am buying two more for my friends.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bykamski on 12/21/2014

Superior fit and great protection. A little small on the screen but fits great with the otterbox cases.

0 0 0

• posted bydeandjb on 12/13/2014

This product does the job at a very cheap price. Excellent quality, and very easy to put on your phone! Highly recommend!

0 0 0

• posted byrchiaratti on 12/02/2014

Pros: Price, best protection than PET screen protectors Cons: sharp edge and low resistance to scratches

0 0 0

• posted byJoaohein on 11/30/2014

Vale a pena comprar. A imagem fica bem nítida, protege bem e ainda é mais fácil de instalar que os filmes, pois não deixa bolhas.

0 0 0

• posted bykrishi007 on 11/29/2014

I really love dx.com :-) Excellent quality product at best prices with fast delivery , can't ask more ! This product is excellent and glues cleanly on to the phone glass surface. Touch works at superior level and this glass is so thin you dont even notice it. I really liked this product as this a... Read more

Impression:Perfect quality and Price;

0 0 0

• posted byEliHarush on 11/25/2014

my iPhone has fallen to the street floor and this screen protector saved my screen

Impression:Very good,Perfect quality and Price;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections