DX » Community » Reviews » FineSource Explosion-proof Tempered Glass Screen Protector for IPHONE 5 / 5C / 5S - Transparent
Customer’s impression:
good Very good None Great value Amazing
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byitzik57 on 08/14/2015

nice prodact easy to feat and good price. better to get two just in case one is broken

Impression:Very good;

0 0 2

• posted byTOF80 on 08/01/2015

This tempered glass screen protector was extremely easy to apply. Certainly much easier than any other film type screen protector I've already used in the past. The package comes with cleaning cloth, alcohol wipes, guide stickers, dust absorber sticker and even a plastic card to I assume press to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxbgfkbyj on 07/27/2015

Wonderful product for a good price. Already twice I saved my phone and saving money to replace the screen. Delivery always on time and never will bring. All neatly packaged. I will be ordering from you further and advise all his friends. Thanks for your work.

Impression:Очень хорошо;

0 0 1

• posted byAlbaalf on 07/18/2015

Pros: It seems to be super good quality, (I'm not sure cause I hadn't dropped my phone yet) but it's really easy to use. Cons: The case was a little bit scratched but I have to recognize that the packaging looks really nice, just as I said a little bit broken btw the tempered glass was completely... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykfbsansal on 07/15/2015

Pros : I have used several tempered glasses for my iphone 5s however this one turned out to be the best. Very easy to apply without any bubbles Cons : It is a bit thicker than other tempered glass protectors.

0 0 0

• posted byjohanneslol on 07/07/2015

It fits perfecly on a iphone 5C, you cant see it is there, and applying is easy! Really highly recommended.

Impression:Very good,Perfect protection,cant be seen;

0 0 0

• posted byLeonardocosta on 07/06/2015

Essa película é boa. Ja derrubei e ainda não batizei, dei sorte de ainda não ter quebrado. Recomendo.

0 0 0

• posted bySpeedyboyd on 07/05/2015

Received one time cracked , got instant store credit to get a new one , does its job, but gets scratched some. i use a new one every 5-6 months. just to keep the new phone look. Saved me phone once , got big crack on the corner when it fell. new glass on it , and done

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byuri224 on 06/14/2015

Good quality fast del. cheap, strong glass.

0 0 0

• posted byPatrickNielsen on 06/05/2015

Thought it might be something CHEAP China glass, but the glass proved me wrong! Dropped my Iphone on Stoneflooring and the glass where cracked, but my Iphone didn`t get a scracht! I would order a new one!

0 0 0

DX Everywhere