DX » Community » Reviews » Winyao WY546T2 Copper RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet PCI Network card -Green
Customer’s impression:
Good value Works Well Plug&Play Cheap and cheerful
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDomen178 on 08/02/2016

Pros: - Very affordable, especially for a dual-port card - Plug and play, didn't need to fiddle with drivers, not even under Linux Cons: - Chipsets are a bit old. But they were quite high-end for their time, so they still perform well in most tasks Tested on: - Windows 7 - Windows 10 - Ubuntu - -... Read more

Impression:Good value,Works Well,Plug&Play;

0 0 0

• posted bydzardinov on 03/14/2016

Works fine

Impression:Works Well,Plug&Play;

0 0 0

• posted byferikerik on 03/01/2016

I thank you to dx.com. It was a good shopping experience for me. Item was in high quality, also had good package. It worked immediately when plugged in to mainboard. It did't require any drivers to work. It has also good Performance/Price ratio. Thank you dx.com.

Impression:Works Well,Plug&Play,Cheap and cheerful;

0 0 0

• posted byKlemac on 11/30/2015

Needed for expanding port in computer. Works with ESXi 6.0. It was built in and after powering ESXi shown additional two NICs without any other action required. Intel driver and applications on optical media. Pros: Works perfectly out of the box, useful for adding extra ports, good quality build.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byTerTitt61 on 05/02/2015

Better speed on internet after this was installed. Not much to say. Plug and play. Win 7 founde the drivers and wola. Up and go. Bought 2 pcs. Also followed With a small bracket for desktop pc.

Impression:Plug&Play;

0 0 0

• posted byferikerik on 04/30/2015

It was an excellent experience. The Network card was as described and had a superior quality. No drivers were needed for running. Thank you Dx.

0 0 1

• posted byCommanderWiggle on 03/16/2015

Pros: Works perfectly out of the box, useful for adding extra ports Cons: None Other: Cheap and cheerful

Impression:Cheap and cheerful;

0 0 1

• posted byxpertbg on 11/14/2014

Pros: Very cheap Intel card with two ethernet ports. Works out of the box. Just installed it in my PC and it just worked. No need to download/install drivers or anything. Works at gigabit speed. Cons: None.

Impression:Works Well,Plug&Play;

0 0 1

• posted bydeepcoredk on 03/31/2014

As the other Winyao products I have gotten from DX.com this too is a good quality product, well made and assembled. The price is about 1/5 of a genuine card here, so that can't be beaten either. None really, it just exactly what it says on the box :) You cannot use both ports at full 1G wire on... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere