DX » Community » Reviews » 36W LED Mini RGB Car Decoration Strip Light 1500lm SMD 5050 (12V / 5M)
Customer’s impression:
Happy frecuencias mando tv lg fallo controlador led buena calidad led Everything I wanted!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjonasmin on 02/26/2015

Its great for its price. Power cable could be better built (converter especially) but overall its perfect.

Impression:Happy;

0 0 0

• posted byhoderson on 02/01/2015

Produto bom, mas faltou uma pecinha que tive que adiquirir aqui.

1 0 0

• posted byalfonsomu on 12/23/2014

Funcionan muy bien, el precio es bueno respecto a la calidad del producto. En mi caso he encontrado defecto en el controlador de las luces el cual hace que no se correspondan los colores del mando con los que se encienden. UN GRAN FALLO es que el mando y receptor funcionan con frecuencias del de... Read more

Impression:buena calidad led,fallo controlador led,frecuencias mando tv lg;

0 0 0

• posted by8758941 on 12/11/2014

Pos: -Multiple colors -Easy to use Cons: The glue that comes with the strip to attach it to whathever you want it's bad. Doesn't stick for long so I would advise you to get something to attach it. It comes with everything for you to be able to set it up on the spot and creates the cutest light... Read more

Impression:Everything I wanted!;

0 0 0

• posted byadslben on 11/05/2014

It works very simple, plug and play. Perfect lightmodes and dimmer works good. I have tested it on the dressoir and gonna order 2 more. It works great, and above my expectations. made a quick movie (see youtube link)

Works perfect

0 0 0

• posted byARMINFOTO on 10/24/2014

Tardo en llegar mas o menos lo previsto, cuando llego. Y lo abrí fue enchufar y listo. Pediré alguno mas, pues se pueden empalmar uno tras otro sin problemas. El mando a distancia va de puta madre.

Impression:Buena calidad para el precio qu tiene.;

1 0 0

• posted byvdbolt on 06/10/2014

The package is easy to install and has a good price compared to similar multicolor LED strips. You can realy create nice colors with it relatively easy. The remote control has 20 predefined color buttons and almost 8 of them do not match the actual color of the leds. It is not possible to create... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byhelmi123 on 05/13/2014

Decent packaging AC/DC converter seems to be of high quality Easy to use Great color options Everything you need for operation is included in the package. Strong initial smell of power cord and power supply. I am almost 100% sure that this unit is actually not waterproof. There is no silicone on... Read more

1 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: