DX » Community » Reviews » Repair Part Replacement LCD Screen Modules for Nokia N71/N73/N93i
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDiabolis on 03/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great quality screen, came fully operational and general condition was carefully packed. Cons:I tried very hard to identify at least one drawback, but I got it and did not work. In short, good and quality product. OtherThoughts:Be very careful and cautious whe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGuberawo on 09/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's cheap and very usefull. work perfectly as the orginal maybe better than the orginal. good price for this lcd. if i know any place to sell those i will buy more and sell there with good price. nice package shipping time long time about 1month Cons:No have.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxak0root on 03/25/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very cheap, I bought this screen and sold it for a good price in my country, and I'm looking forward on buying more of these, because they have a good demand at our mobile market - Nice quality for the price, not genuine though Cons:Don't have any, or maybe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrenardopb on 02/17/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the product is very good and could even be compared with the genuine, it is very easy to be installed in just 5 minutes did the replacement of the defective part. Cons:nothing so far OtherThoughts:the product came in a super tough plastic bubble, I spent about 10 minute... Read more

1 0
  • posted byOnecton on 01/26/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- cheap repair for broken handy displays - price!! unbeatable !! - colour quality exact like the original display! - well made ! - nice packed in red bubble wrap! Cons:no sir! OtherThoughts:you should know what you are doing when replacing a broken display in yo... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections