DX » Community » Reviews » Repair Part Replacement LCD Screen Modules for Nokia N82/N77/N78/N79/E75
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytommis on 12/11/2010

*installation was plug & play *the screen isn't as viprant as the original one, they should have used better materials for this. I would have gladly *when i tilt it it becomes hard to see while the original one was easy to see from any anqels. Not really best quality screen for your phone but it is the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymariocar on 04/01/2010

The display is really cheap, fitted nicely on my n82. Easy to install. The brightness is really poor, being quite hard to read it at sunlight. It looks like the display have no low power mode, as soon as the phone enters energy conservation it just shut down, what can be, as a matter of fact, a good ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byp310don on 02/23/2010

This unit does attach to a nokia n82. That is a plus. When its attached, it works. But... ... when you try to reassemble the phone, you discover that the lcd module is slightly thicker than the original, so therefore the case won't click back together. If you can put up with a not so perfect fitting ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections