Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPeriquillo on 10/21/2016

This is a very usefull item. Made of foam, it doesn's hurt your eyes. Very soft and confortable.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byDealextreme8132 on 07/16/2016

Very good eyeshade. Comfortable for the eyes, nose and face in general, doesn't fall off even after the most intensive rolling in bed, and most importantly it is excellent in keeping the light away. The only problem is that after prolonged use (i.e. long sleep) thin but hard band cuts into ears.... Read more

Impression:effective;

0 0 0

• posted bymcjano on 02/14/2016

Pros: bueno ,confortable, barato.... Cons : siempre quedara un espacio entre las mejillas y la mascara.

Impression:good,Comfortable;

0 0 0

• posted by9895474 on 01/10/2016

So tenho a dizer que o produto chegou muito rápido e é de ótima qualidade.

Impression:ficher;

0 0 0

• posted byGalingus on 01/07/2016

Very good one! Love it. Cons: The strip for smal heads. Kinda tight.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byGimpen on 11/29/2015

Pros: Have using these Eyeshades almost 4 months now and they keep the sunlight away. Awsome fit, no light is ever reach my eyes. I sleep/use them every night. Before a orderd Eyeshades from at "brand namne and the broke very often to. Olso have a good fit around the head. Cons: Low quality. but... Read more

Impression:Comfortable;

0 0 0

• Tenha um sono traquilo e relaxante usando o produto. Testei e aprovei.

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted byGimpen on 06/15/2015

Pros: One of the pros is of course the price it is unbeatable at least where im living. Another pro is the good quality for the cheap price. The fin really good so its gets really dark . Will sleep like a baby tonight :) Cons: Cant find any at the moment. Will recommend to all my friends witch of... Read more

Impression:Comfortable,Verry Good;

0 0 0

• posted byHLB on 06/03/2015

Got the item and tried it is quite comfortable. The strap is adjustable so you can make it fit as you wish. It is quite large and the eye parts have curvature to make it more comfortable. Just have some synthetic smell on it and will check how can I wash it before nightly use.

Impression:Comfortable;

0 0 1

• posted by9378722 on 05/24/2015

As the title says: u get what u pay for, and what u get is a cheap product that is completely different from the one in the picture. I can only imagine some lady working on this eyeshade in the sweatshop in China. From the picture it seems that the eyeshade has deep dented "eyecups", in reality a... Read more

Impression:Verry Good;

0 0 1

DX Everywhere