DX » Community » Reviews » PEGA Vertical Stand for PS3 (Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLeeZarD16 on 01/13/2013

Good product easy to install The glossy finish matches that of a ps3 like the Genuine Sony merges with the design of the ps3 allows an optimal cooling of the console in vertical position relative to the horizontal even after a long playing session maybe a lower price but compared to the original sony ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byskymemories on 12/25/2012

Good color and a very good fit. It makes it so very possible for you to extend the life spam of your ps3, for when you leave it standing in the vertical position, the bottom will get cooler, allowing the internal chipset to cool down faster and have less worn out components due the heat. Also has a good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybcc99 on 11/22/2012

It's a decent replacement to the impossible to find official vertical stand. The console is held in place neatly and will won't fall to the side. The plastics used aren't of very good quality, especially the sprong that attaches the stand to the console. It won't fall off once but it doesn't feel tightly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrwilasco on 11/08/2011

-Looks like Sony one -Feels like Sony one -Kinda cheap -Easy to use -Pretty -Almost invisible when used with the PS3 -Small Not so useful, PS3 looks more beautiful when in horizontal position (in my opinion) Nice one, pretty, looks like Sony one, you can say to everyone it's the original one. Small, ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byJVLai on 10/16/2011

It fits the PS3 slim very well. It looks very elegant and very compact in design. Feels well built and using good quality materials. The product has a very good finish to it. Not really that cheap for a piece of plastic. The PS3 slim can still be knocked over as I witnesed it with my own PS3!!, so the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypaladin74 on 05/05/2011

Very good quality. Nice plastik. Fits perfect. I think its better for cooling to maintain ps3 vertically, cause rear side is pretty hot. Dont makes dissonance in design. Maybe the price. Also the packaging was dented and torn when it cames, so if you want that as a gift, you might have to made another ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfelipemflp on 12/28/2010

Good stand for PS3 Slim It fits nicely with the console; Black piano finish; Ideal fot dont need the usb ports or cooler with the stand. Not really that cheap for a piece of plastic. Even though the PS3 slim can stand on vertical without this stand, it looks safer with it; The safety lock underneath ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymarckanno on 10/19/2010

Good stand for PS3, it fits nicely with the console, good piano black finish that matches the PS3 looks. Not really that cheap for a piece of plastic. Even though the PS3 slim can stand on vertical without this stand, it looks safer with it. the safety lock underneath doesn't do much, but its there. ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfizzybrizzy on 08/24/2010

It's very easy to put your ps3 on it, and if he's on the stand he's set. Its a nice look, I always wanted to have a stand like this one, it gives my ps3 a better look, and this is the thing I searched for! The price is not very cheap, but oke, he doesn't have any other features. But I don't need a ''... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byXOMTOR on 08/10/2010

- Fits perfectly and clamps to the PS3 holding it in place using a locking mechanism - Really well made and integrates well with the Slim - Has a suede pad where it interfaces with the console and foam strips along the bottom to eliminate vibration and slippage - The one I received looks exactly like ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections