DX » Community » Reviews » Solar Powered 2600mAh Rechargeable Battery Pack with Cellphone Adapters
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykubicasvk on 02/10/2014

Very easy to use. You can charge devices outside and you don't need AC socket to charge. A lot of connector-adapters, so you can charge lot of devices without problem of missing connector-adapter. You need strong sunny day to charge. When is cloudy, it doesn't work very good. Missing European AC adapter.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzeteris on 11/07/2013

This solar powered charger is usefull thing, and it doesn't cost much ! If your mobile phone discharges quickly (most of smartphones do) you should definetly consider buying this. It helped me a lot ! You can charge almost anything you want because there are a lot of adapters. I don't know if I had bad ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymonochromeWall on 07/25/2013

It saved my life. i am using this device more than a month and i am very pleased to have it. i dont think my remaining memory anymore i take my battery and leave. if i am outdoor i put it on table and the light turns on there is no way to understand the remaining battery. charging cable is too short ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynaokiprice on 07/23/2013

-Comes with many adapter cables for all sorts of devices, some I actually needed making this a better offer for myself -The solar panel seems quite strong and can charge at an satisfactory rate, about 30% slower than AC from my testing -The Current output at 800 mA is decent compared to the 500 mA from ... Read more

This is much more sunlight than it needs

0 0 2

• posted byFailier on 07/20/2013

This is one good and technical looking charger. It´s really handy, if you are travelling in wilderness and/or need some extra or emergency power for your cell phone (or anything with USB-charger). I used this also as my emergency charger for my electronic cigarette. This worked really fine (after ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykosgor on 06/02/2013

The solar panel, how could check full. Tanks also sufficient. Current of 0.7 amperes more clearly, because my phone is fully charged. Metal case, the weight of 123 grams. Comes with a set of adapters and plug with flat pins, so I recommend purchasing additional adapter for our outlets. High-quality assembly,... Read more

General view of the kit adapter Kit The process of charging the battery through the so   Solar Powered 2600mAh Rechargeable Battery Pack with Cellphone Adapters =

0 0 0

• posted bytatucera on 04/02/2013

Good quality Great packaging Very useful device for campers Comes with all the adapters needed Great reseller price Very cheap It needs a lot of time to charge the first time Some added adapters are needed I think that it needs a case to propel travel with it I found this product by chance and now I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytomz on 03/18/2013

Light and simple as a steel ball. Very easy to use. Good and sturdy-looking housing. A lot of connector-adapters. None can be found. Perhaps the lack of EU-compatible wall connector. It is good for at least 1 recharge of a depleted cellphone battery. Also, if you're far away from electricity, but you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySlabev on 02/13/2013

Great quality of building material of the product. At first usege it was hard to determin how to charge the bult in battery with providet connectors (does not fit in easily) but after first time it conect smotly. Charging capacity is high ( 2600mAh )and very fast and eficient. I have menage to charge ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfirstflyguy on 12/30/2012

If it works the fact that you can charge your devices on the go, unfortunately it doesn't work for me on my iPhones or iPad. First one I received was defective, was sent a replacement. After opening the charger I could see that one of the leads from the battery was broken. Attempted repair but no luck.... Read more

2 0 5

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections