DX » Community » Reviews » Car Charger for Nokia 2.0mm Cell Phones (144CM-Length)
  • 5 star 18 ( 55% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyxbix on 12/17/2013

Cheap, simple, works just the way it is supposed to, fits all Nokia models with "thin" charger. Sits firmly on both ends. Length is sufficient for reaching anywhere on Your windshield in case You use a holder, or even to the backseat of Your car. There is a clear signal light. The wire loses its spiraled shape very quickly, which means it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byscolate on 02/21/2013

Easy to use and very strong. I used with several models of Nokia cellphones and works pretty well. A must have item for those who want to have mobility. The price is very attractive, and compared to the original, it's irresistible. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLoonzard on 12/16/2012

Well the build quality is great and so is the product itself, fits perfectly into a Vw Golf and works as promised. The only and most annoying problem i have with this product is that it the side which plugs in to my phone is very hard to insert properly because if it moves even a little it will stop charging. Well the product does it's job , but it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvinicius.perotto on 11/29/2012

- Easy to use - Very useful - Large cable - Always had charge in my phone - Fits good - It's a great gadget to have in your car...saves a lot if the battery of your phone dies - cable thin. - Slow charge - Wire not secured - For emergency is a great gadget... - Keeps the phone alive, and that's all you need for emergency - It's a great gadget to have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvmendelis on 10/29/2012

Small. The wire is nicely coiled so it doesn't tangle and mess up your car. The plug is a bit hart to pull out. accidentally pulled on the wire and it came out but did not brake from inside , put the plastic back it and for now it is ok. The pug to the phone seems ok. Others wrote that it is too long or too short and doesn't hold in the phone. Mine ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykrikim on 09/24/2012

All the pros. It´s easy to use, cheap, good quality (don´t expect more quality for this price) for the price it has. I bought one in a second hand shop for Nokia and I used it many, many times and this one is the same quality (maybe same manufacturer!) None, but if the quality is the same as the other one I bought after many uses it may break ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byObscurer on 07/30/2012

This car charger can help you to charge your phone in the car. It's very helpful, when you're driving long distance and using your phone in navigation mode, because it helps to keep it steady all the time. I use Nokia 5230 and drive VAZ 2114, and this car charger is quite helpful for me and my family I didn't find any cons - it's good and quality made,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMisterBee on 02/28/2012

Cheap and works as expected. Rumor has it we in Europe has slightly larger lighters in our cars, so the fit might be better in a car for the US market. Also, the plug for the Nokia it self isn't perfect, it doesn't provide a good connection making charging stop, and restart from time to time. However, if you figure out a way to put it all together so ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAngeratu on 12/08/2011

Easy to use, helps a lot when your phone is dying and you're on the road. Build was OK, unlike other chargers that broke apart. Has an indicator LED. It kept my nokia 5800 alive but not much else - even driving for half an hour and having the phone on standby, the battery didn't really rise in charge. perhaps the slow charge is a specific problem with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjhaluska on 11/05/2011

I cannot stress enough how important is DX when providing this and similar items – the price is very attractive, and compared to the original, it is irresistible. It works, and the cable is long enough to be used in the car (as intended) – and because the cable is curved, there is never an issue with superfluous cable hindering you while driving. There ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections