DX » Community » Reviews » Mini 60dB Personal Security Alarm with White Light Flashlight (3*LR44)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysvobomir on 03/12/2013

It is really easy to use, even in stressful situations. Both ways of using have their disadvantages: 1) If you wear it with the loop around your neck and if you pull out the alarm, then you have to hold the alarm in your hand - but by holding it, you may be covering the loudspeaker, and thus lowering ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydsb777 on 02/16/2013

Small and handy, nice to have especially if you frequently walk in crowded places. It gives you a sense of security, and will definitely create an alarm and distraction in case it is triggered. Can be used in a door, just place it in a way that the trigger will be pulled out when someone opens the door.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVroomride on 09/08/2012

The alarm is very loud at 120db (although it's listed as 60db in DX). The white single LED light is quite bright too. Definitely a good device to have for travellers and those who always go home late at night. Great value. It'll be better if it comes in more girly colours, like pink, white, baby blue,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjustbeachin on 07/12/2011

Light Weight and easly portable Great Peace of mind for yourself or anyone you care about. This little alarm can have so many applications when you put your mind to it! The extra flashligh function is an added bonus. Strong, Robust design. I can think of none. Like I said above, this is great for so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysummersea on 11/29/2010

- Very lightweight - Come with a long strap making it easy to locate in bag - Simple to use - Reasonable price - LED light is a useful practical bonus - Loud alarm - Build quality is average. Sometimes I worry I might break it if I accidentally sit on it or something. - depression ring around the 'button'... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections