Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydaniellbj on 01/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Exellent tool to open electronics because it does not leave marks like the screwdriver. It's also good to remove flat cables from boars without touch the board. the screwdriver has a long tip excellent for screws that are deep. Now you I can fix some old elect... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykapadib on 05/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Got this to help disassemble electronics around the house that I want to either fix or tinker with and seems to be holding up well enough to help with that. Cons:Seems a little cheap in quality but then again what can I expect for the price that it comes for. If some of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGleds3000 on 05/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This tools, only one usefulness, but i ll try solve some problem with her. The cost this kit very very very good. Solve my problem, fix my ipod. I received an awesome cost benefit with this purchase. it helped me a lot. Cons:nothing, but this tools could more resistent,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytone76 on 09/22/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Plastic tools very good as separating stuck Lego bricks Cons:Not so good at separating casing of electrical goods. OtherThoughts:These are supposed to be tools for electronic work. The small screwdriver is quite good for this sort of thing, but the two plastic... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWatzzzuppp on 04/16/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These blue plastic tools looks like they will break easely... No they are really sturdy if you know what you are doing. Theses blue tools will not mark the plastic like a screwdriver or other innapropriate tool. Cons:The included screwdriver is poor quality, n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byidmitriys on 03/02/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Better quality then I expected. Sims like plastic is very tough. Cons:None so far.... None... None... None... None... None... None... None... None... None... None... None... None... None... None... None... None... None... None... None... None... None... None... None... No... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNZ_BUYER on 08/02/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Good price - Allows you to open up your iPod and if you do it correctly no damage to the casing or anything will occur. Cons:- No retail packaging only comes in a plastic bag but that doesn't matter. - Not the best quality so if you are fixing lots of iPods I suggest yo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiangilf on 12/30/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Opens ipod without creasing metal case. Cons:None OtherThoughts: Bottomline:Excellent buy Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections