Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeyekanspele on 01/23/2014

Inexpensive and useful. The pry tools seem strong enough for multiple uses and the molding themselves seemed pretty decent. The screw driver seems small and fragile. I stripped the tip after a few uses. However most people already have a small precision screw drivers, and really just need the pry tools.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydaniellbj on 01/16/2014

Exellent tool to open electronics because it does not leave marks like the screwdriver. It's also good to remove flat cables from boars without touch the board. the screwdriver has a long tip excellent for screws that are deep. Now you I can fix some old electronics. Thanks DX. Could be a little bit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydasterb on 12/24/2013

- Consists of strong plastics; - Lightweight; - Ok to open modern laptops, cellphones, tablets, etc.; - Long life. - Screwdriver is not durable (better to by another screwdriver for continious use). Used it several times -- tools looks well, laptops opened fast, edges looks well. All latches opened correctly.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykapadib on 05/11/2013

Got this to help disassemble electronics around the house that I want to either fix or tinker with and seems to be holding up well enough to help with that. Seems a little cheap in quality but then again what can I expect for the price that it comes for. If some of the tools were multifaceted I think ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGleds3000 on 05/07/2013

This tools, only one usefulness, but i ll try solve some problem with her. The cost this kit very very very good. Solve my problem, fix my ipod. I received an awesome cost benefit with this purchase. it helped me a lot. nothing, but this tools could more resistent, but ok This tool resolve problem for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytone76 on 09/22/2010

Plastic tools very good as separating stuck Lego bricks Not so good at separating casing of electrical goods. These are supposed to be tools for electronic work. The small screwdriver is quite good for this sort of thing, but the two plastic lever tools struggle a little with separating plastic casing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWatzzzuppp on 04/16/2009

These blue plastic tools looks like they will break easely... No they are really sturdy if you know what you are doing. Theses blue tools will not mark the plastic like a screwdriver or other innapropriate tool. The included screwdriver is poor quality, not for a day to day use. You will love theses ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byUnderWurlde on 03/11/2009

These are made for a few uses only - all of these iPod tools are made that way to avoid damaging the casing of the unit you're trying to repair. The plastics take the hit instead of the iPod-iPhone casing. None. Those replace the more expensive ones sold in DIY iPod parts stores. I was able to repair ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byidmitriys on 03/02/2009

Better quality then I expected. Sims like plastic is very tough. None so far.... None... None... None... None... None... None... None... None... None... None... None... None... None... None... None... None... None... None... None... None... None... None... None... None... None... None... None... Better ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNZ_BUYER on 08/02/2008

- Good price - Allows you to open up your iPod and if you do it correctly no damage to the casing or anything will occur. - No retail packaging only comes in a plastic bag but that doesn't matter. - Not the best quality so if you are fixing lots of iPods I suggest you buy a few more of these kits as ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections