DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Digital DVB-T TV 25dBi Omni Magnetic Based Aerial Booster Antenna (IEC)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykangxingc on 07/08/2014

Good reception even from 2nd floor. Magnetic base allows antenna to be positioned on iron window grilles. Reasonable pricing. Doesn't work once windows are closed. I've tried a few indoor antennas but all do not work. My location has generally weak UHF signals as my MATV antenna fails to pick up some ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byy9696 on 05/11/2014

Very good antenna. I do not know if it's in fact 25 dBi, but reception is pretty good. Do not place it near anything with alot of electric interference or large body of metal, since it will block the signal as was the case for me with my receiver. I would appreciate if the cable was a bit longer (this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPauserBR on 03/30/2014

It works properly. This evaluation may seem redundant, but I have already seen many antennas that just work fine in their specifications. This one delivers what promises. It needs an adapter to be connected to my TV. That's a minor annoyance, but this antenna would be perfect without that necessity. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymosfet2k on 02/03/2014

Helical antenna with magnetic base. The manufacturing quality looks good. The cable is long enough. Was unable to receive the TV signal (carrier frequency 514MHz) comparing to simple 5dBi antenna wich was more efficient for this frequency. Tryed different antenna orientation, but the signal was very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypss2010 on 09/27/2013

-Picks up digital signal well enough on a laptop dvb-t dongel when next to house window.. it depends how good signal or closeness to the transmitter. Im out in the country side some distance from the city transmitter -Nice longer then normal coxial 75ohm cable -magnet with plastic sucker seems to hang ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byem3rik on 04/16/2013

Very small, but unexpectedly great signal catcher. I had problems with antennas whole my life because of the location of my house. Recently we got DVBT signal and I needed a new antenna. I ordered this one and it works like a charm. T have almost all of the programs. My brother and 2 of my friends ask ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byGioKLado on 03/21/2013

- Well built - It has a nice cable lenght - It feels robust, unbreakable - The base has a magnet, as well a rubber cover, for slippery surfaces - It may not have 25 dBi, so don't expect too much difference from the antenna you want to replace. - The connection end may not be the pattern of your country,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykmirosla on 03/06/2013

It realy does amplify tv signal in greater extent than simple slim, short-wired DVBT antena that usualy comes with portable DVB-T players. In a basement, before - with old antena on my portable TV, I could not recive even one of about 7 TV channels. Now I can recivw at least 3 of which 1 is great and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySpiriTTT on 03/01/2013

1. Cheap 2. Improved signal quality multiple times (was using small 2db antenna before) 3. Easy to use/install 4. Strong magnethic core 5. Long cable 1. Cable is too strong (place it on non-magnetic pad is harder because its moving with cable movement) 2. plastic cover is easy to remove (bottom one) ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byz37a85 on 11/29/2012

Improved signal to my previous 7dBi antenna. It supports ISDB-Tb digital TV standard in Latin America. It is small and compact and has a good extension cord. The magnet core is quite powerful for what is set really well. It is the standard connector type often used in my country, so it requires adapters ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections