DX » Community » Reviews » Earphone Line Remote Controller for Ipod/Iphone (93CM)
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMerruChan on 02/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:My headphone jack is broken so if I put headphones in it I only get sounds in one ear. This device plugs in to the bottom port (that you use to connect you iPod to the computer) and then you plug your headphones in to the deivce. Perfect solution! And you can... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjanz0 on 02/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It has good functionality as it has a separate volume button, skip forward and skip back button and the play/pause one. The price is pretty reasonable. Allows me to keep my iPod in my coat jacket while being able to quickly control it. Especially useful to pause quickly... Read more

Line Remote Controller for iPod
    0 0
  • posted byStaaldraad on 01/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works great, you can connect it to your iPod very firmly. Even works on iPhone (but you'll get cellular noise through your headphones if you put the remote too close to your iPhone). Buttons work nicely and don't feel flimsy. Doesn't seem to impact sound quality. Cons:T... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBatmanuel on 10/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:All functions work perfectly, it contains everything needed for a quick browse of your tunes while on the street, without getting your iPod/ iPhone out of your pocket. Sound quality is good, even though at first, volume is low, regardless of where you had set it up the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypusangani on 06/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Works well with my iphone 3G - The connector is a good idea as my iphone has a short in the earphone jack so this bypasses that issue and I get to hear my music without having to turn and twist until I get it to work properly - Play,pause, volume control all... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysannechrist on 09/28/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I don't notice any difference in sound quality Especially recommend it if your headphone jack is broken (best product out there!) Clear sound It works really well No annoying pop ups saying it's not supported with the device Cons:The buttons feel a little "... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaleza66 on 02/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I was really cheap, the overall termination of the product is ok. Ist Bright white, like amc products. Seems to be compatible with all mac products. The buttons works ok, theres also a clip to hang on your clothes. Overall is not a bad product, its a safe inve... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections