Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycoolekido on 12/23/2008

Here are the good things off this Bluye PSP Buttons: - It's cheap - It has a nice dark-blue colour. (not a light-blue colour!!) - It's shiny. - The X [] /\ O Buttons, and the button bar, fits very well on my PSP1000 Here are the bad thins off these beautiful DARK-Blue coloured PSP Buttons: - The Up/Down/Left/Right buttons don't fits very well on my ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysmallboy916 on 07/01/2008

really cheap, they are darker than the picture, feel good, easy to install just need a small screwdriver and knowlege of the psp cant put them on since one of my psp screws broke off kinda cheap and the paint comes of easily other than that none really very cheap than other websites and stores if u like dark blue than these are for u goes great with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCV447 on 04/14/2008

These buttons look cool, they make your psp cool, people wonder where you got them, they stand out, and really enhance your psp's looks. THEY ARE REALLY cheap quality. On the 2nd day i put them on my psp, i chipped the paint on the X button. IT was really disappointing. The buttons got really stiff. Now, my psp has low response time to the buttons. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypspmodder on 03/29/2008

these buttons are cheap and will go great with a transparent faceplate or a silver faceplate. no real problem just needed a little sanding you can also mix the different color buttons with others to make your psp standout i know mine will because nobody in my school has there like mine you can also sell them if you don't like them, my friend wants to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskeeen on 01/24/2008

LOOK real nice when used with transparent case they came in a darker shade than shown in the pic Still look nice get them if you want them Read more

0 0
  • posted byatreyu187 on 08/30/2007

Makes your PSP stand out with a nice faceplate check out some of the pics I uploaded. It can also be mixed or matched for colors. One of the buttons I got didn't fit right, but could be a flaw with just mine. Overall no real problems While one button didn't fit well (the O button) it make me do two original buttons and two of the new ones for a really ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections