Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycoolekido on 12/23/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Here are the good things off this Bluye PSP Buttons: - It's cheap - It has a nice dark-blue colour. (not a light-blue colour!!) - It's shiny. - The X [] /\ O Buttons, and the button bar, fits very well on my PSP1000 Cons:Here are the bad thins off these beautifu... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysmallboy916 on 07/01/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:really cheap, they are darker than the picture, feel good, easy to install just need a small screwdriver and knowlege of the psp Cons:cant put them on since one of my psp screws broke off kinda cheap and the paint comes of easily other than that none really OtherThought... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCV447 on 04/14/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These buttons look cool, they make your psp cool, people wonder where you got them, they stand out, and really enhance your psp's looks. Cons:THEY ARE REALLY cheap quality. On the 2nd day i put them on my psp, i chipped the paint on the X button. IT was really... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypspmodder on 03/29/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:these buttons are cheap and will go great with a transparent faceplate or a silver faceplate. Cons:no real problem just needed a little sanding OtherThoughts:you can also mix the different color buttons with others to make your psp standout i know mine will because nobody... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskeeen on 01/24/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:LOOK real nice when used with transparent case Cons:they came in a darker shade than shown in the pic OtherThoughts:Still look nice Bottomline:get them if you want them Read more

0 0
  • posted byatreyu187 on 08/30/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Makes your PSP stand out with a nice faceplate check out some of the pics I uploaded. It can also be mixed or matched for colors. Cons:One of the buttons I got didn't fit right, but could be a flaw with just mine. Overall no real problems OtherThoughts:While one button... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections