DX » Community » Reviews » 50503044Mini 72W 4800lm 300-SMD 5050 LED RGB Decoration Light Strip Kit - White (12V / 5m)
Customer’s impression:
good Bright Excellent quality Piece of crap leds
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysalvati0n on 04/22/2015

Ordered this and after waiting for the normal amount (6-8 weeks, well done china) it came and did not work. After asking for a new one and having to deal with the customer support for a gazillion times I finally got a new one after SENDING the old one back for they're UK warehouse which cost me I... Read more

Impression:Piece of crap;

0 0 0

• posted bykrasoft on 02/20/2015

Pros: A good long bright inexpensive light stripe. LED is low energy consumption. Easy to mount using the sticky side of the stripe. The IR controller allows to set any color and brightness as well as some fancy blinking and strobing. Good package can be used as a gift. Cons: No cons so far. time... Read more

Impression:good,Bright;

0 0 0

• posted byaaaammmm on 02/12/2015

cons: Power supply is 60W, the strip takes 41W at maximum (both bellow 72W).

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bySkyjuggler on 01/25/2015

Great value for money and perfect for any ind of interior lighting need. wide ban of colours although the pure white does have a slight purple tinge to it overall excellent practicality and functionality. very easy to install and operate. good quality product as well as robust design.

Impression:Excellent quality,Robust design;

0 0 0

• posted bylessyy on 09/17/2014

the led's are very bright, and well made. low energy consumption, energy class a. the only problem was at the other end of the strip (the connection cable was poor soldered and 2 colours flashed the same time when you wanted to connect on the other side. great led's 3 in 1 led not seperate 3... Read more

Impression:good,Bright,leds;

0 0 0

• posted bypanthercoy on 08/05/2014

I got power suply that is only 60W, not at least 72W as specified. Also strip shining at maximum consumes only 2A that means it's 24W only, not 72W as specified. And least it definitely DOESN'T emit 4800lm - my estimate would be something slightly over one thousand lumens.

Impression:good but other than stated;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: