DX » Community » Reviews » Micro SD/TF Card Reader (Max.16GB)
  • 5 star 23 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byderryp7r on 05/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its cheap , very cheap , easy to carry light , and it never fails at plug, like others , such official brands at your local store ¬¬ , it's great ,really As i have, to write some lines more i'll say that mine came transparent black Cons:NONE ,really... Read more

0 0
  • posted byursoouindio on 06/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very compact and lightweight Very practical Works very well on every PC and laptop ((Windows and Linux) I've tried. It gets the microSD firmed tight. Cons:May be too small... can get lost easily on your backpack or beneath furniture... OtherThoughts:Seems like a really... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDarklordrsn on 05/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is the best Micro SD transflash Card Reader ever created, i used it with all my Sds and in all of then it reads perfectly. Ive brougth some other micro sd card reader, and it broke very easely, but not this one. I recommend to all of you. Cons:There are n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byavelens on 01/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good for the price. Very light, very small and easy to use. Seems robust. It get the job done very well. Cons:There's no light indicator when plugged in the computer during recognition and configuration. No light that indicates data transfer either. You h... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDJRichard on 01/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small, tidy, firm grip on the MicroSD card, makes an otherwise useless 16GB MicroSD chip into a useful USB stick drive. Brilliant and cheap. Cons:Nothing that I can think of. Perhaps the cap on the USB is an unneeded component, but if you don't need it- throw it... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysjaaks on 01/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice handy gadget that does it's job. Plug & play, easy to use, and doesn't need drivers. Very recommendable. Speed is good and works with every pc I tested it with. Cons:When I looked at a video of this card reader working, it showed a flashing red led. M... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoniejj on 01/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have it now more then 1 year, and i have to say that this is one of the best card readers i've had. although i also bought other ones, but they broke/died. this one is still working, unfortunately i lost it 1 week ago :/. - Fast install - Reads my 4, 8 And 1... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemuchief3000 on 12/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to use. Just plug and play. Lightweight. Data transfer is very good. Cheap alternative to connect your Micro SD to your computer. Cons:There's no light indicator when plugged in the computer during recognition and configuration. No light that indicates data transfe... Read more

1 0
  • posted byanil427 on 12/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well, its small, compact and has much more protection than the cheapest card reader out here. Makes sense to buy it when you are buying in bulk. Cons:Out of five, one was broken...but a little bit of superglue and patience and it started working again. Thankfu... Read more

0 0
  • Ehh
    posted byMre23 on 10/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:light weight easy to use & very simple. reads the SDHC which is great & MicroSD.. price is just right not under or over spending on something so simple. Cons:when i first received it i believe mine was broken so i had to take it apart & pull the read... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections