DX » Community » Reviews » Micro SD/TF Card Reader (Max.16GB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byderryp7r on 05/17/2014

Its cheap , very cheap , easy to carry light , and it never fails at plug, like others , such official brands at your local store ¬¬ , it's great ,really As i have, to write some lines more i'll say that mine came transparent black NONE ,really There are no other thoughts , it becomes handy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byinsearch on 03/07/2014

It is very easy to use, and I have not encountered a computer that did not read it properly. The material and assembly seems cheap and I expect it to break at some point. Though I have it in my ownership for quite some time and it has not failed me yet. The slot for the microSD card is not embedded well ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byromainpnct on 01/21/2014

Works with microSD Cheapest Solid build Not the smallest adapter possible for microSD (but on the other hand the smaller ones get lost easily) Just works as advertised. No catches. Not tried with SDXC yet (I think the biggest card I've used with it is a 16GB). Always useful to have around. If size is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJoino on 09/16/2013

I like the price and is good for every people (business and individual). I use it to show my family some pics i have in my phone. Great price and the perfect solution to me. works well but sometimes it stop working and i have to disconnect and connect it again... causes some embarrassment when i want ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarkie1st on 07/19/2013

Just after a couple of days DX send me a nice and secure envelop with the two readers i ordered. The came in without any damage and the small size is excellent. Maybe its just me but with the top half being a bit larger than the botom halve it helps me getting in and out of my pc a lot easier. how can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byursoouindio on 06/06/2013

Very compact and lightweight Very practical Works very well on every PC and laptop ((Windows and Linux) I've tried. It gets the microSD firmed tight. May be too small... can get lost easily on your backpack or beneath furniture... Seems like a really good option if you look for a small microSD reader.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDarklordrsn on 05/20/2013

This is the best Micro SD transflash Card Reader ever created, i used it with all my Sds and in all of then it reads perfectly. Ive brougth some other micro sd card reader, and it broke very easely, but not this one. I recommend to all of you. There are no Cons. Im just very happy with my products. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byavelens on 01/25/2013

Very good for the price. Very light, very small and easy to use. Seems robust. It get the job done very well. There's no light indicator when plugged in the computer during recognition and configuration. No light that indicates data transfer either. You have to rely on the OS configuration to confirm ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDJRichard on 01/24/2013

Small, tidy, firm grip on the MicroSD card, makes an otherwise useless 16GB MicroSD chip into a useful USB stick drive. Brilliant and cheap. Nothing that I can think of. Perhaps the cap on the USB is an unneeded component, but if you don't need it- throw it away. I had a spare 16GB MicroSD card sitting ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysjaaks on 01/18/2013

Nice handy gadget that does it's job. Plug & play, easy to use, and doesn't need drivers. Very recommendable. Speed is good and works with every pc I tested it with. When I looked at a video of this card reader working, it showed a flashing red led. Mine didn't have one, but I ordered it over 6 months ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections