DX » Community » Reviews » Micro SD/TF Card Reader (Max.16GB)
  • 5 star 15 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Oldfatdaddy on 06/09/2014

Pros: Micro SD/TF Card Reader (Max.16GB) small, lightweight, low price, easy to use Cons: Micro SD/TF Card Reader (Max.16GB) quality OtherThoughts: Micro SD/TF Card Reader (Max.16GB) worth for that price Bottomline: This Micro SD/TF card reader is portable and can instantly convert your Micro SD/TF card into a USB flash drive. Via this card rea... Read more

0 0
  • posted by digonogaucho on 03/31/2013

Pros: Product works perfectly on any device with usb input. I use it on my laptop and my PC. In both the speed of file transfer is very good, just like any pendrive. Very small and with high quality material. Cons: The only problem that I think this device is that it does not have a signal which side to put the memory card. The card reader does... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ca699546 on 03/21/2013

Pros: It does what it says it does, reads micro SD cards via USB Cons: - OtherThoughts: For use in an indoor environment it may be even interesting, but if it is to carry around in my pants pocket, or carry everywhere, there is a risk of damaging the card or even lose the card. Because it gets 26% out of the reader. The card reader which holds... Read more

0 0
  • posted by cesio on 03/10/2013

Pros: Chegou no prazo esperado. Agiliza a utilização das memorias card. FIQUEI CONTENTE COM O ADAPTADOR ELE FAZ OQUE SE PROE A FAZER. Cons: O entregador deixou exposto na minha caixa do correio. METADE DO ENVELOPE AMARELO FICOU PARA FORA DA CAIXA DE CORREIO, E OLHA QUE MINHA CAIXA E UMA SENHORA CAIXA. OtherThoughts: JÁ PENSOU SE... Read more

0 0
  • posted by nibzxd on 02/23/2013

Pros: Extremely tiny, strong build in quality, compatible with all windows, writes at a speed variabel to 5 to 10mbps, easy to plug in, has a cap to prevent from dust, works with my : 4GB , 2GB, 1GB, 8GB Micro sd card! Cons: part of the sd card remains exposed. Not a real problem, but if you leave the card on the adapter and carry it on your po... Read more

0 0
  • posted by jonacomprachino on 01/22/2013

Pros: It's cheap and works as described. It's a good solution to read microSD card via USB port in a computer, LCD TV, or other devices that have an available USB port. I used it mainly for playing movies in a LCD TV with an embedded media player, and as a flash drive replacement. The size of the card reader is ok, it's about the same size of a... Read more

1 0
  • posted by IMeson on 01/16/2013

Pros: The device works fine. Easy to use. Fits easily into a pocket. Decent speed. Low price. To the device has no major complaints. Cons: Plastic housing, not very reliable. OtherThoughts: Previously, I had a standard SD memory card and card reader to it. Then I bought a card standard SDHC to 8GB, but my reader is not up to her. So I decided t... Read more

Micro SD/TF Card Reader Micro SD/TF Card Reader
    0 0
  • posted by Aardmannetje on 11/12/2012

Pros: It really works fine and is really usefull. I use it to put music on my phone (on my micro-SD card) it's just doing what it has to do nothing special actually. Cons: I don't use it very often, for people that do use it often it maybe has some disadvantages but i don't know. OtherThoughts: It's just working fine and the price is really nic... Read more

0 0
  • posted by dimioa on 06/22/2012

Pros: Easy to use it i had not problem with it. My laptop recognized it at once using windows 7 and i think it will not be any problem use it with any pc Cons: Cheap plastic built , mine came with some scratches on the top surface , Cap doesnt fit well with the rest usb OtherThoughts: Shipped really fast to my country , it came the day that Dea... Read more

0 0
  • posted by pparthy on 04/29/2012

Pros: Nice and small easily fits into the wallet if you need to - although not advisable as it might break - only made of plastic. Gives exceptional speeds, was easily getting 12-15MB/s - didn't do extensive tests but was very happy with what it was giving. Cons: Not super easy to put the micro sd card in - took a little while for me - but that... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections