DX » Community » Reviews » Micro SD/TF Card Reader (Max.16GB)
  • 5 star 19 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 9% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOldfatdaddy on 06/09/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Micro SD/TF Card Reader (Max.16GB) small, lightweight, low price, easy to use Cons:Micro SD/TF Card Reader (Max.16GB) quality OtherThoughts:Micro SD/TF Card Reader (Max.16GB) worth for that price Bottomline:This Micro SD/TF card reader is portable and can instantly conv... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFTagliari on 05/08/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Its very small, easy to carry around. -Looks well made, dosent seem to be cheap at all. -Does what it promisses, no surprises there. -Good reading speed. Cons:-Only con i can think of is that the front lid does not fit on its back, so when it is beeing used its easy to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFTagliari on 03/20/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Its very small, easy to carry around. -Looks well made, dosent seem to be cheap at all. -Does what it promisses, no surprises there. -Good reading speed. Cons:-Only con i can think of is that the front lid does not fit on its back, so when it is beeing used its easy to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykroken5 on 11/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Does exactly what is supposed to do. Transfers files fast. Cons:It isn't made of the best materials in the world so it feels a bit cheap. It's not so easy to enter the SD Card into it becuase the path is too narrow and there is no *click* sound that indicates th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySupersilthrim on 10/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Is very cheap, as you can see, the size is perfect too , very little, and works great, no surprises, i got what I expected, I needed this to put in music in my mp3 (i don't have the cable), and now I can! happy with my order ^^ Cons:the plastic this is made of s... Read more

micro sd to usb
    0 0
  • posted bydigonogaucho on 03/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Product works perfectly on any device with usb input. I use it on my laptop and my PC. In both the speed of file transfer is very good, just like any pendrive. Very small and with high quality material. Cons:The only problem that I think this device is that it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byca699546 on 03/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It does what it says it does, reads micro SD cards via USB Cons:- OtherThoughts:For use in an indoor environment it may be even interesting, but if it is to carry around in my pants pocket, or carry everywhere, there is a risk of damaging the card or even lose the card. B... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycesio on 03/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Chegou no prazo esperado. Agiliza a utilização das memorias card. FIQUEI CONTENTE COM O ADAPTADOR ELE FAZ OQUE SE PROE A FAZER. Cons:O entregador deixou exposto na minha caixa do correio. METADE DO ENVELOPE AMARELO FICOU PARA FORA DA CAIXA DE CORREIO, E OLHA Q... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynibzxd on 02/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Extremely tiny, strong build in quality, compatible with all windows, writes at a speed variabel to 5 to 10mbps, easy to plug in, has a cap to prevent from dust, works with my : 4GB , 2GB, 1GB, 8GB Micro sd card! Cons:part of the sd card remains exposed. Not a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjonacomprachino on 01/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's cheap and works as described. It's a good solution to read microSD card via USB port in a computer, LCD TV, or other devices that have an available USB port. I used it mainly for playing movies in a LCD TV with an embedded media player, and as a flash dri... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections