DX » Community » Reviews » Micro SD/TF Card Reader (Max.16GB)
  • 5 star 19 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 9% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOldfatdaddy on 06/09/2014

Micro SD/TF Card Reader (Max.16GB) small, lightweight, low price, easy to use Micro SD/TF Card Reader (Max.16GB) quality Micro SD/TF Card Reader (Max.16GB) worth for that price This Micro SD/TF card reader is portable and can instantly convert your Micro SD/TF card into a USB flash drive. Via this card reader, you can transfer photos, music, and other ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFTagliari on 05/08/2014

-Its very small, easy to carry around. -Looks well made, dosent seem to be cheap at all. -Does what it promisses, no surprises there. -Good reading speed. -Only con i can think of is that the front lid does not fit on its back, so when it is beeing used its easy to lose the lid, other than that, perfect, does wxactly what it is suposed to do. -Good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFTagliari on 03/20/2014

-Its very small, easy to carry around. -Looks well made, dosent seem to be cheap at all. -Does what it promisses, no surprises there. -Good reading speed. -Only con i can think of is that the front lid does not fit on its back, so when it is beeing used its easy to lose the lid, other than that, perfect, does wxactly what it is suposed to do. -Good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykroken5 on 11/08/2013

Does exactly what is supposed to do. Transfers files fast. It isn't made of the best materials in the world so it feels a bit cheap. It's not so easy to enter the SD Card into it becuase the path is too narrow and there is no *click* sound that indicates that the card has been inserted successfully. Nothing, this little thing is perfect as is. But -... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySupersilthrim on 10/24/2013

Is very cheap, as you can see, the size is perfect too , very little, and works great, no surprises, i got what I expected, I needed this to put in music in my mp3 (i don't have the cable), and now I can! happy with my order ^^ the plastic this is made of seems to be of a poor quality, but it accomplish its task, and this is what matters good delivery ... Read more

micro sd to usb
    0 0
  • posted bydigonogaucho on 03/31/2013

Product works perfectly on any device with usb input. I use it on my laptop and my PC. In both the speed of file transfer is very good, just like any pendrive. Very small and with high quality material. The only problem that I think this device is that it does not have a signal which side to put the memory card. The card reader does not have a fitting ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byca699546 on 03/21/2013

It does what it says it does, reads micro SD cards via USB - For use in an indoor environment it may be even interesting, but if it is to carry around in my pants pocket, or carry everywhere, there is a risk of damaging the card or even lose the card. Because it gets 26% out of the reader. The card reader which holds the card fully protected is much ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycesio on 03/10/2013

Chegou no prazo esperado. Agiliza a utilização das memorias card. FIQUEI CONTENTE COM O ADAPTADOR ELE FAZ OQUE SE PROE A FAZER. O entregador deixou exposto na minha caixa do correio. METADE DO ENVELOPE AMARELO FICOU PARA FORA DA CAIXA DE CORREIO, E OLHA QUE MINHA CAIXA E UMA SENHORA CAIXA. JÁ PENSOU SE PASSA ALGUÉM MAL INTENCIONADO ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynibzxd on 02/23/2013

Extremely tiny, strong build in quality, compatible with all windows, writes at a speed variabel to 5 to 10mbps, easy to plug in, has a cap to prevent from dust, works with my : 4GB , 2GB, 1GB, 8GB Micro sd card! part of the sd card remains exposed. Not a real problem, but if you leave the card on the adapter and carry it on your pocket could broke ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjonacomprachino on 01/22/2013

It's cheap and works as described. It's a good solution to read microSD card via USB port in a computer, LCD TV, or other devices that have an available USB port. I used it mainly for playing movies in a LCD TV with an embedded media player, and as a flash drive replacement. The size of the card reader is ok, it's about the same size of a regular flash ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections