DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Shell Micro SD/TF Card Reader (Max.16GB)
  • 5 star 20 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byingmach on 05/06/2014

- It feels sturdy and strong. - The cover cap is tight on the usb male component. - Is recognized fast on the computer. - Micro-sd card feels well put and snug and does not move. - Easy to use. - The protection cap cannot be put on the back, so there is a chance is will lose it. - There is nothing covering the micro-sd card in the back. - There is a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxfer62 on 09/11/2013

It looks well finished and durable. The size is perfect so you don't loose it soon. It fits perfect in the USB port. Also de sd card fits there nice. There are no many similar adapters like this one. The keychain is not included with the adapter, you have to use your own if you have one.Otherwise you can't have it in your keyring. I had one time ago ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymcaminati on 05/31/2013

Similarly cheap items typically stop working (likely due to esd) after a short time. This one's still working (r/w) after four months of usage and carrying over several places. For the price, this is quite a fact. Occasional, read errors: however, it could be microsd's fault. Microsd card is not physically locked into its slot, it could slip away when ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTrickhead on 04/04/2013

After breaking in piece a couple of plastic MicroSD card reading.. I can say this one is sturdy and tough. I always carry this thing with me from my job to home, most of the time in my pocket, and there's no sign of wear yet. I didn't even lost the plastic cap since it fit pretty tight. It works with SD and SDHC. There's also an orange light that is ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byverde on 03/12/2013

Five stars all the way. Good price, good quality. I'm using it for 3 years and it's still working perfectly. I can't say the same for other gadgets I've bought, so this one really shines. Oh, and it's pretty too. And thanks God its tiny blinking led is not annoying. Maybe it could be smaller. But I'm being picky, the current size doesn't bother me at ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjixsaw on 03/11/2013

Firstly, it is a very usefull thing, also comfortable, so u dont have to search for other readers, it works as USB flash. I had SD card and SD card reader, and I wasnt able to copy/delete files into my SD card, now when this thing arrived, i did put SD card in it, and im able to do everything i want, delete, add files to SD card. You should look at ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymasterrey on 01/31/2013

Unbreakable, strong and don't burn with static electricity. The Alloy cover protects from all electricity in your hand and in your computer case. The usb connector come with a metalic ground, this is a common thing in usb cables but i dont no why this dont come in most of others adaptors. Big and very long. Using with laptop is annoying. All other adapter ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymorholot on 01/20/2013

Definitely nice card reader. Body is made of aluminium and that is nice. The "hat" and place where you insert your micro sd card is plastic. It is really easy to put card in to reader. Win 7 installed driver for this device by itself. Supports 16 GB cards which is nice a enough for me at this time. Really none none You can by this card reader ... Read more

Picture 1
    1 0
  • posted bymotash on 01/13/2013

it is very cheap, but it have no influence about functionality. i have no prpblem use it for tranporting data between my comp end other devices. i bought 4 pieces and all work problemless - very cheap look, (we say " axe make") - but i not evaluate it too mmuch negative - like say - it is very cheap, and "the look not work :-)" if ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byandresdavid on 12/22/2012

It's a great card reader, works as advertised. It even has an led that blinks while it's working and stays steady when it's done. Some might find that annoying but I appreciated the notification on long jobs. The keychain loop broke almost immediately. Not a big loss but I wanted to use it that way. I guess you can use a string or an extra keyloop, ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections