DX » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 USB Charging Cable for NDSi/DS Lite (125CM-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarbss on 04/04/2014

-cheap price -don't need an extra bulk charger when travelling -plugs into car USB 12v output, good for trips in the car -needs a USB charger, beyond that there is no real down side to this product -at this price get an extra one or two. -in wall charger was broken, this was a cheap replacement since ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymcveinot on 04/04/2013

It is very convenient, you only need one (great if you have many DS and DSi and 3DS around the house like we do ). Easy to leave plugged into the computer so it never gets lost. Cheap enough to get several and leave at grandparents houses, in car with usb charger or anywhere. None yet. (other than the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJonoATX on 03/09/2013

Great price! No need to keep a full DS charger anymore. I can just plug this into my phones usb wall charger and it charges the same as the stock charger. The cable is a little thin for my liking. These cables tend to get bent a lot on these devices so this is the only thing I see effecting the longevity ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymachen2013 on 02/24/2013

great product, works great It is lightweight and comfortable compared to normal chargers ds is really useful and very convenient to use and can be used virtually everywhere you have a handy usb is pretty special lightweight for travel and for your convenience. It is also a very good product if you want ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysmonti on 11/24/2012

You can avoid having with you several Nintendo adapters because of they change connector every time. And you can charge both nintendos at a time! It's too a way to have an spare nintendo chargers, in they broke or loose. No cons at all, all the manufacturers should have standar USB cables with USB ac/... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byegeerardyn on 06/24/2012

Perfect length, not too long, and not too short for many practical purposes. Compatible with Nintendo 3DS. Really nice quality of plastic. The cable has no major flaws. Has a nice plastic stub to keep both ends from untangling too far. But this stub is somewhat large of size, it could have been made ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhizoka0kun on 06/14/2012

It works!!! good construction It is a good purchase, because it works for what I needed it to . Cheap. I didn't see anything bad yet. It is very practical to have this with you, because I want my DS to be charged at all times, but at work I cannot plug it to the electricty... So this can be connected ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKegRaider on 08/07/2011

* Lightweight and durable. * Decent build quality. * Perfect fit on my 3DS, DSI-XL (LL) and DSLite * Charges from any free USB port (I have charged on my DVD Player, Xbox, Wii, PC, Laptop, Car CD Player) * CHEAP! * That I don't have more cables.... * I keep giving these away to co-workers who don't have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byycointe on 03/22/2010

It is doing what you expect it to do charging a DSi or DS Lite inside your car. None. I advise you to buy a single capability cable charger based on you own needs. If you have a DS Lite buy one dedicated to it and same for DSi. Why ? Because of the 'Y' part and the way the cable is bent in the package ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections