DX » Community » Reviews » Wltoys V272 Mini 4-CH 2.4GHz Four-axis Radio Control R/C Flying Saucer w/ Gyro - Green
Customer’s impression:
BOM Fun and durable
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybakoonin on 10/23/2014

I've probably hit everything in my 25 square meter living room, including my horrified wife, and still haven't had to use any of the extra propellers that comes with the kit. The propellers and even the motor housing and cover has come off in hard(ish) crashes, but everything clicks back in place... Read more

Impression:Fun and durable;

0 0 0

• posted bymarcelordesa on 10/22/2014

Tem um cotrole otimo, boa dirigibilidade, mas fragil. O meu, como veio sem protecao lateral depois de bater algumas vezes na parede quebrou e um dos motores parou. Nao culpo o brinquedo que mostrou ser de boa qualidade. Minha opiniao eh que tem uma boa relacao custo beneficio.

Impression:BOM;

0 0 0

• posted bysnof on 06/05/2014

*IT DOES LOOPINGS! Fully automated by pressing that "hover debugging button" in the subscription. You can even choose in which direction. *Small and light, so it can be used inside, even in a small room, won't hit very hard because of the weight. *Reloaded in just 30 minutes *Lights are... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere