Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjlnotario on 12/18/2014

it is very easy to use. no problem It's like in the picture. They have not given me manually but it is very easy to use. It has delay 20 days to reach me. everything perfect Read more

Impression:it is very easy to use.;

0 0 0

• posted bysilvestrf on 11/15/2014

It is realy qite and powerfull in comparsion to a litle size. Use AC motor technology and rotor is completly isolated from interior with plastic well ( same construction like washing mashine pump) It must contain some DC/AC converter inside so just one polarity of supply is possible to use and is possible ... Read more

Impression:Required;

0 0 0

• posted byasgar5 on 09/25/2014

Pros:It is cheap and it is small. Quite silent, especially once under water. Cable lengtht is 50 cm's which was enough to put it at the bottom of a reservoir Cons: None really Other thoughts: It is smaller than I thuoght... but that is good Bottomline: Definitely worth it for small irrigation projects Read more

Impression:handy;

0 0 0

• posted byShinika on 06/20/2014

QUIET !! Oh my god! I also bought SKU. 236808 wich is REALLY noisy, but u can't hear this one! @5v the firt time, it had a little 3 seconds of doing a gear noise, but after that i plug it off/on a few time, and no more noise! But hey, it's rated 5.5V -12V, you should have enough power ;) Can't think ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections