DX » Community » Reviews » Hanging Velcro Nylon Mesh Storage Bag for Car - Black
Customer’s impression:
Easy to install Fácil Practic Круто Farklı ürün
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylubomir.lecak on 11/03/2015

Hanging Velcro Nylon Mesh Storage Bag for Car is not small, it has normal dimensions and is suitable to any type of car which has surface for mounting.

Impression:Easy to install;

0 0 0

• posted byozrace on 07/15/2015

good product for the products of small and scattered Luggage.luggage will be more regular now :)

Impression:Farklı ürün;

0 0 0

• posted byCrazyArtik1 on 04/09/2015

Pros: - Easy to install and use. - Very strong velcro stickers. - Stretchable and large volume. Installed one at each side of my car's trunk. Holds all kind of big stuff in place and small parts inside the pockets. More space in trunk, neatly looking.

Impression:Easy to install,Practic;

0 0 0

• posted bySocializator on 03/10/2015

Pros: - Velcro is quite strong - Works both as a bag and as a "seperator" when used in the small area behind the rear wheel. (as shown in the picture) - Quality item, the build quility is surprisngly good Cons: Price is a little bit steeper compared to dx standards

0 0 0

• posted bysarkasticwoman on 11/18/2014

It is a very easy to use and very durable product, very convenient to order the side of the boot has a durable aacabado. I liked it a lot. I recommend it 100%

0 0 0

• posted byIvaska on 10/05/2014

Плюсы - отлично подошла под свободную нишу. Приклеилась липучками. Плотно крепится. Есть место хранения между самой сеткой. Минусы - да вроде нет минусов. Может быть, цена могла бы быть ниже,

0 0 0

DX Everywhere