DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Sharp LCD Screen Module with Backlit for PSP 3000
Customer’s impression:
BOM Perfeito
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byedufrae on 12/10/2014

was as perfect before tava without perfect detail return to buy again. it was well attended and had orientation to the chat with doubts, been the first purchase I made and I'm happy as a customer Read more

Impression:BOM,Perfeito;

0 0 0

• posted byvitorcaldas on 01/04/2013

Easy to replace and works fine. i think that everybody who have an old psp (i have psp 2000), need to buy some replacement hardware. My psp eventually need to change the logical button and i've customize when i want. Shippmet time was good (to breazil). none at the momment, but the original screen have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGeeforce on 12/23/2012

Good to use if your screen is damaged. The colors seems to be a bit warmer, but maybe just a little bit less sharper. But maybe this just the mind. I didn't want to pay 75$ to let it repair. The first package I received I received a broken screen. DX sent me a replacement. This all took me 2 months. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCaptainMikey on 11/11/2012

It works just like the original Has no dead pixels Nothing so far... Absolutely nothing... Apart from the price, I guess you've gotta pay for some things Apparently a genuine Sharp screen, it does the job perfectly Includes the back light, so no annoying prying required, just take out the entire screen ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydoidoniel on 07/20/2012

Good quality. Very cheap. 6 months and still working normal. Maybe is really an original product. None until now. It was installed about 6 months ago. Just pay attention on mount. Maybe is a good ideia to ask someone with electronics expertise to mount this for you. There are videos on youtube showing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymilocs on 07/07/2012

One of the pros here is price price and again price, good over all quality no dead pixels, at least on mine just works great and again Price couldnt find any athough i look for some just no cons thanks dx i have install a bout a year ago and customer has never has had any problems in fact they have thanked ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykoSiukaS on 05/12/2012

A working psp 3000 screen. The screen has a lower contrast than an original psp 3000 screen and I saw that it has the same contrast as a psp 1000, so yeah that's a doosey, o and it comes without a screen protector, so mine came all dirty, thank goodnes not broken or scratched. If you want to buy a cheap ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymathdufort on 02/07/2012

-Great packaging, item was undamaged. -Works flawlessly. -Relatively easy to install, just be sure to google "how to replace a psp 3000 lcd screen" and you should get some ressources on how to do it. -Under 20$ it just can't be beat -This screen doesn't come with a protective film so be sure ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEvent on 01/05/2012

Not a single dead pixel, works in PSP 3001, fits perfectly, works as original, iam very happy with this bought. The packaging is terrible! As the screen is thin, when i saw the packaking i though "Oh My GoD that little screen should be in pieces". For My surprise it was intact! If you dont ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygorandz on 12/27/2011

Good screen.Great picture quality.There is no difference in picture quality compared to original screen.Good packacing.I have received it very fast,in two weeks. The screen NOT have screen protector on it. So if you install this you should be extra careful not to touch the screen cause you will have ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections