DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Sharp LCD Screen Module with Backlit for PSP 2000
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykubiss017 on 06/14/2014

-High Quality -low prise -easy installation This is really the best replacement you can get, there's warranty for no dead pixels on this special piece (read item description) It came with thin lcd protector, it might me stained but don't worry just remove it and install. No scanlines presented compared ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKonan89 on 04/10/2013

It has been almost a year now and this is working the same as the first day i got it i am a happy camper. It brought me great joy when it arrived and it still does... Nothing has changed here it still has two dead pixels but as I said before they did give me a discount on that and it was not a small ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKonan89 on 09/09/2012

This is really the best replacement you can get, there's warranty for no dead pixels on this special piece (read item description) It came with thin lcd protector, it might me stained but don't worry just remove it and install. Had some minor scratches on the screen, but they were only visible under ... Read more

good buy

0 0 0

• posted bydwagon on 04/15/2011

best replacement screen i have seen for the price has lcd protector real easy to install nice packing no black rubber icealator for the screen and faceplate had to remove the one from broken sceen and that is the only con it has needs icealator for the screen Just make sure to remove any dust BEFORE ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIShotJFK on 08/31/2010

-Exactly like the factory PsP-2000 screen, if not better -Received with no dead pixels! -Easy to install -Had some minor scratches on the screen, but they were only visible under close inspection, and were unnoticeable when the screen was installed. Got it to replace a screen that was completely destroyed.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLachtan on 06/16/2010

This is really the best replacement you can get, there's warranty for no dead pixels on this special piece (read item description) It came with thin lcd protector, it might me stained but don't worry just remove it and install. No scanlines presented compared to psp 3000 lcd, colors are really good, ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections