DX » Community » Reviews » USB Rechargeable Trendy Sport MP3 Player (2GB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byClairtonAC on 07/09/2014

Great product, light and easy to recharge and transfer the songs, just connect the cable to the computer and perform the transfer, comes with manual and usb cable. Could come with more availability of cenectores to the ears, not everyone has heard the same size and should come with volume control and ... Read more

3 0 0

• posted bycacafea on 10/03/2013

This is really easy to use, you are going to have no problems at all ! with these, you can go for life hearing your favorite music, have a memory of 2 GB and support a micro SD card to expand another 2 GB. you can put a lot a music in them. The only thing you have to do, its put a usb cable to your computer ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShaohui75 on 11/24/2011

It is easy to use, I plug it to my laptop with window 7 and it auto detects like a thumb drive. No driver needed. You can organise your MP3 in different folders and it can still detect the songs. For me, the sound quality is good. It is stated S/N ratio >=86DB, output frequency 20Hz - 20KHz. It is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byschauki on 01/14/2011

it's ok for jogging or inlineskating. Sound quality is good for its price no tangling cables battery won't last for more than one hour buttons are somehow hard to press no random / shuffle playback built quality of plastic parts - mine broke no indicator if battery is fully charged the three buttons ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhpspt1 on 09/27/2010

Good product very convenient Cheap simple sound is god but can be better It press a little bit too hard on my hears green colour isn't very sexy We can(t use it when lying down (in bed or at the beach) On my one the power switch is difficult to see and, at first time, power on seems impossible... Hole ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjonmiller456 on 06/30/2010

-only three buttons, there is a switch to turn it on. I thought that the three would limit the use, but the forward and back double as volume controls by holding them down. -price, I expected a hunk of crap. I assumed that the speakers would break easy like the bluetooth sets I have bought on this website,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywantabi on 06/29/2010

I really love this item, cheap,cool and modern. Only 3 controls buttoms central: play/pause, and the rest for turn the volume up and down and backward and forthward.For instance if you push and release the buttom you get the next tune but if you push and hold the same buttom,you turn the volume up. it ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections