DX » Community » Reviews » 2-Piece Silicon Case for Wii-mote Controller and Nunchuck Black
  • 5 star 6 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfelipeazul on 11/10/2009

The price, the stile easier to put on and off after you get expert. How they are black they dont get dirty very quickly...Its has a silicon case to ehe nunchuk... The quality of the material, but for the price its good... They spent one month to gets in my palce, but i didnt get ems, i got the free so its good too... The DX has to get more of these ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAirsoftpwnage1 on 08/20/2009

One word. LOOKS!! I LOVE how it looks! Black and white is a very classy combonation, but it does have some flaws...and although they arent major, read on to see what they are. *LOOKS *Price? *Usefulness *System its used for *Grip *Price? *It can rip if you put it on wrong *A little hard to put on your controller Well, it's good! Read the rest of the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrbadger on 07/01/2009

This is a really cheap cover for your wiimote and nunchuck. It does the job of keeping your gear clean and making it a little easier to grip. They are pretty difficult to get on, and it is hard to change the batteries once they are on. Mine has torn at the bottom between the hole for the nunchuck plug and the T shaped hole for the lights and the #2 ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystefanj on 05/18/2009

Stupid Cheap, Works, no order, cool color, great as gifts, able to tell my remotes from everyone elses A bit of work to get on, a pain to change batteries, slippery feel (probably needs to be washed off first to remove the protective powder) So cheap it is worth it just for the nunchuck covers (they are $6 or $7 loccally) Nice to be able to have different ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycalc1 on 04/07/2009

Same as the blue version i have... cheap and adds some color. Snug snug snug hard to replace battery. Can get the Nintendo fat version for free when you register on their website. I have to write 500 characters to submit. Does have a funky smell not like other silicons i've used before. Super snug and tight to put on will be a hassle to replace battery ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysolarsun on 12/27/2008

Protects your wiimotes from sweaty build up and light scratches perfectly. Why spend 5-20 dollars in the department store when you can get this for less then 4?! With the price of what DX is charging you could buy 2-3 of these for the ones that sit on the shelves at walmart or your favorite store. Really not much for cons with this. It was a little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byE_Man on 07/25/2008

This is almost the same item sold in local department and electronics stores. It feels good in you hand and prevents sweaty build-up. It's easy to put on, and should hold up if you're covering the wii remote also. With the official Wii remote jacket available both for older users and coming standard with new remotes, part of this pack may not be needed.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemeumberre on 05/31/2008

Protects your controllers. Very comfortable when playing. Same/ Better quality than most of the more expensive ones. Both attachments fit perfectly. The case is really snug fit and it can take a couple of minutes to put it on the remote. The nunchuck is a bit easier. A hassle if you need to change batteries. very hard to put on and take out, especially ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byenvoy08 on 05/05/2008

- Very nice and protective product - Nice for the Wii remote and nunchuck - Protects very well the wii remote and nunchuck - The price is excellent!!!!!!!!!! - Very well designed just for the wii remote and nunchuck. - If you force it a lot lot lot... may broke, so be careful. - Very hard to put it indeed xD - I hate when I have to change the Wii remote ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeffain on 04/23/2008

These are very useful if your gaming much..don`t slip as easy as if you dont had anyone. If you comming outdor and you wanna game, you dont come home to osme cold controllers, but instead it`s warm and smooth it`a bittle little har to get on and oyu have to take it off every time tou are thinking of changing battery.. you dont have to freeze more when ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections