DX » Community » Reviews » 3.6V / 3.7V Universal Battery Charger for 18650, 14500, 17500, 18500, 10440, 16340 - Black
Customer’s impression:
Cheap short pins Not out of the box
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byotrochipi on 11/11/2014

Pros: reducido precio y tamaño para un cargador que cumple con su cometido, por el precio que tiene no podia pedirle mucho mas a este producto Cons: el conector puede dar problemas a la hora de usar un enchufe de pared en casa dada la forma en que van colocados los pins Read more

Impression:short pins;

0 0 0

• posted byJaccodejong on 10/31/2014

Does not fit the earthed equipped Dutch outlets. the pins are too short. only works by using an ungrounded extension cord. inexpensively, fine acting. fine LED indication when battery charge. dont get the best purchase. Read more

0 0 0

• posted byboudak on 10/15/2014

It works fine, Small, low weight. Pins are too short for european wall outlets, necessary home modifications Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRies76 on 09/22/2014

Pros: cheap and does the job Cons: feels cheap and can break easily, i dont expect it too work for a long time. I also need an extra adapter becaise the pins are too short for our european wall outlets Read more

Impression:Cheap,short pins;

0 0 0

• posted byCryWolfTSW on 09/01/2014

Pros: Low price, acceptable quality, fast delivery, charging indication LED. Cons: Short pins. Плюсы: Низкая цена, приемлемое качество, быстрая доставка, индикация процесса зарядки с помощью светодиода. Минусы: Короткая вилка. In principle, I am satisfied, for so little money, you get the goods of normal ... Read more

All good, but the pins are short.

0 0 0

• posted byalgarvio on 08/29/2014

Pros:Light and with reasonable quality. The led start from RED and go change to orange than green, and we know how is the charging process. Cons: The pins are very short, and cannot be connected to schuko power plug. Is not possible to connect to any of my power plug. I have to add an power cable and ... Read more

Reasonable item. The problem is only the short pins. Reasonable item. The problem is only the short pins.

Impression:Cheap,short pins;

0 0 0

• posted byelectrochris360 on 08/28/2014

pros: it is charging my 18650 verry well. and its cheap cons: it wont fit in the most power sockets in my country (NL), there is no extention to the plugs so it just wont get in. Finnaly i managed to get it in. But after a few minutes it already fell out again. After soldering an extention plug to it ... Read more

Impression:Cheap,Not out of the box,short pins;

0 0 0

• posted byErez500 on 05/25/2014

It works fine, suitable for traveling small (even the outlet is folded so it is easy to put in the bag), low weight. Charge quickly enough. Suitable for variety of batteries (I already used it with 18650 and with 16340 and both were charged fully and quite quick). I have not found yet I purchase in the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections