Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHuntsman09 on 10/19/2009

Nice litle Torch. It can go everwhere with you and do it´s job. I have to change the driver. It whas a driver for AA Batteries not for CR123. So the Torch going to get very hot. You can´t touch the Flashlight! Very litle O Ring´s. Thin Wale´s. After changing the driver it is a got value. The driver thak´s less than 2dollar&#... Read more

0 0
  • posted byharryo on 06/02/2008

For it's size, it has the tightest beam patten of the 20mm variety small flashlights. Highest output is with a LIR123, but is still very bright with a CR-123, which makes this more versatile then similar lights. O'rings on all body parts, but not sure if the switch is water resistent. Throws better any the 6 other similar models I have purchased. Short ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byisotco on 04/15/2008

- Very bright (atleast initially). - The machining and coating is really good (I would say almost flawless). - Lightweight. - Firm (but not stiff) clicky. - Mine came with a cree emitter (black 14mm base). - O-rings to small, not waterproof. - Dims rather quickly. - Glued reflector. Produces a donut shaped beam! And that kind of ruins this otherwise ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycompasillo on 04/08/2008

- Small size, easy to fit in your pocket - Sturdy construction - Very bright light and tight beam (brighter than cree p4 led flaslights I own) - Side clicky works great, better than twisty or tail switch - Long runtime of batteries (my option: rechargeable 3.6v) - Nothing to say - Switch a little hard and noisy to push it (would be also a pro for just ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFC762 on 12/10/2007

Good solid body. Durable finish. Side clicky is a great choice for this light. Super bright light with even beam easily fits in my pocket and would be a great self defense tool. Threads are a little rough. O rings are a little thin and provide some water resistance but not quite water proof (I accidentally ran it through the washing machine and the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byllasher on 10/09/2007

Clean bright light Great size Nice matt finish Mid barrel clicker Font looks a bit cheesey This torch says "waterproof" although there is no O ring on any of the threads, so not sure about it. Great size and one of the strongest beams I have seen Read more

0 0
  • posted byrolleur on 09/19/2007

Great size, great side clicky, great (initial) brightness and tone. My light starts out very bright, with a nice warm tone to the light. But...after only 20 secs or so it starts to heat up and the tone of the light gradually changes to a very cool distinctly blue tone. It remains fairly bright, but not as bright. Still a great pocket light with an easy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymkor1 on 07/18/2007

Nothing worse to say. I like the strong bright light, really good build quality, double O-rings and especially perfect grip and light control because of the longer body and side switch. Protected cells also fit. (I like to leave this box empty) The switch click is funny but a bit loud. To make the deal perfect the manufacturer shall add modes and momentary ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytheRIAA on 07/09/2007

*brighter than a 3D maglight, almost as bright as the HEMSE (9v xenon) *hole for a (better) lanyard *side clicky *larger than i thought (not keychain size, but still extremely poketable) ~3 1/4" long, ~3/4" di side clicky is soft rubber with a hard switch underneath, seems to be sealed at the sides (like normal end clickys). it also makes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFXfun on 06/21/2007

The natural position when held due to the SIDE click switch is BY FAR the greatest feature of this VERY bright, TINY flashlight. I have found nothing else like it! Also it's Brighter than my larger Luxeon flashlights. None I have been looking many years for a flashlight that is a)the brightest possible, b)small enough not to be noticed in my pocket,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections