DX » Community » Reviews » Traditional Handcrafted Bamboo Flute with Flute Diaphragm and Soft Pouch (E-Key)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywalktodark on 09/07/2012

good material, it's not so hard to make a nice and clear sound. it took only 30 mins for me and i never played a flute. it has a nice sound. If you want to try playing a dizi, it is a nice beginner level flute. for the newbies as me, get to know about how to apply the membrane on mokong hole. there are dimos at the pack but i think, there must be er ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byaspadua on 05/25/2012

This flute is a beautiful and impressive instrument. My came in a red pouch that is not so cool as the flute, in fact it's kind of cheap. As usual, a lot of tape was on the pouch to assure it would not open on the shipment. It also came with a little pack filled of dimo, a very thin papper used as the flute membrane. The flute do not came with the proper ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDaavvVq on 01/05/2011

First of all, the build quality is realy good! It is a beautifull instrument. It's light weighted so don't worry about tired fingers. It came with a dimo package! (dimo is the vibrating membrane that you have to glue on the dizi) And it came with a nice pouch. It has a very nice sound. The price is way to low for the high quality. No cons It takes some ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDiFaria on 09/13/2010

GREAT... i´m a musician and i play guitar, it´s my first flute. It´s a bit different from the others but the sound is great. comes with the Dimo Membrane. The dimo membrane is used to cover up the mokong hole and provides a unique sound. nothing... the build quality of this product is great. flawless. the higher the key the dizi, the ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections