DX » Community » Reviews » 1350mAh 3.7V Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery for HTC G3 Hero
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysomet on 02/13/2013

the best pro is, that it works and it saved my phone the other pro is the price there is no con. It is battery for outdated product, but it is what I need I have to admit, I was about to throw my HTC Hero away, my original battery was almost dead (i was able to use the phone just for some 20 min on battery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymatzdx on 03/23/2012

It is a cheap battery that seam to hold the charge long enough. On my first charge it held for about 2,5 days before the Hero went off. As with any new battery the phone needs to be "trained" for it as it is most likely with different capacity than the original one (1350 mAh is what it says ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byphilf on 07/21/2010

Bought to be used as a spare battery as the HTC Hero is quite power hungry when you have the wifi and 3G on. Good price for what it is. The build quality let it down. It is very tiny oversized and takes a little force to make it fit the phone, it's not a problem as it does fit overall. However, the build ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections