DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Earphone with Volume Control for All Ipod Shuffle (3.5mm Jack/90CM)
Customer’s impression:
Very good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byycarmi on 12/15/2014

A quality product at a fair price Normal working over time keep the Quality Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byfransheska on 06/28/2013

Amazing Sound Quality for an Average Frequency Rate. Excellent design, best replica of apple earphones. Excellent quality. You can control your music, passing forward, rewind, pausing. You can command your iphone too. The sound quality is about 70% of that of the original one. These are very good for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFeadim on 05/07/2013

These looks like the apple original one. The sound is good (great for the price). The forward/stop/rewind button works great and in general the made of the earphones are good. The volume control doesn't work!! I bough two of them and neither works. After a weeks of using them one of the speakers loses,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byangelmn on 04/21/2013

Just the same apple earphones. I can put side by side the original apple earphones and these ones and the cable length is the only difference. I got really impressed when I saw them for first time. Maybe the sound quality is not the best, but the price worth it. The cable length is a bit shorter than ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvisintin on 04/08/2013

The affordability of these headphones along with the quality has not disappointed. My teens are always breaking or losing their headphones so we bought a whole bunch of these and we are very pleased. We can keep a pair at home, in the car and inherent purse now. Only one out of about 10 that we bought ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMinor09 on 03/31/2013

This are probably the best replica of apple earphones. I have bought a few of them for friends and myself and each one lasts at least 1-2 years! I recently bought a new one as the rubber covering of the old earphones (same pdt) is coming off but the earphones still works well! I could use this old one ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygemini66 on 03/28/2013

the look is the pro. it looks exactly like the original iphone earphone if you do not measure the length. it is 90 cm long, in case you missed the info. the sound quality is about 60% of that of the original one, if you can tolerate. the length could be a challenge if you put the phone in your pant pocket ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycarolinajardim on 03/16/2013

The sound is mostly like the original Apple earphones, very high quality device. Fashionably beautiful, just like the ones you probably need to replace. ;) The volume control works just fine. Not only for ipod shuffle, but ipods in general, ipad and iphone. Friendly price! The wires are not long enough ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHarukaKanata on 03/05/2013

The quality is great, I dare say it equals or even surpasses the original ones, at least volume wise. The cable, oh the cable.. the only reason you might want to reconsider buying it, is the cable, it's way too short. I thought the folks here were just whining, but it is extremely short, so if you're ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrzottis on 02/22/2013

Good quality material, pretty similar to the originals, price is excellent. Sound is excellent by using this earphones. No difficulties to use. Just connect and you can easily listen songs from any Apple device. It's an awesone good. Not found. Since attend what should do with sound good quality. Pretty ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections