Customer’s impression:
Very good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• What a let down!!!

posted by lisav04 on 01/31/2010
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:

Well unfortunately there are so very few pros for this. The only real good thing about them they look like "genuine apple headphones" I'm pretty sure you should read cons to understand why i put that in abreviation marks.

Cons:

Okay i dont know why that other review said he tested these headphones with real ones and they are the same. that is complete RUBBISH!!! The sound quality is ABSOLUTELY shocking. If you listen to a song that has ANY element of bass. Forget it. These headphones on my ipod (only half volume) could not handle the bass.
    I use an ipod nano 3rd gen. Volume control does not work and looks of poor quality at that. No Microphone as stated before.
    Really im sorry to say but for the $13 you could buy a REAL pair of Sony Headphones somewhere else and they would absolutely DOMINATE on this rubbish.
    Sorry to bag them out so much. But they are just HORRIBLE. I hope ive sent a clear msg to anyone thinking of purchasing these. If not look below in the "Bottomline"

Bottomline:

DO NOT BUY!!!!!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections