DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Stereo Microphone (3.5mm Jack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymynameizandy on 04/13/2014

Captures sound well. the difference is noticeable compared to the original mic on device used. Fold into L shape so configuration is versatile. good fit on device. the microphone feels a little delicate, but i have not damaged it in any way, so I guess the build quality is good. Says its Sony, Looks ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylun471k on 11/11/2013

I bought the microphone after I heard good feedback from a friend... best move I did this month ! The microphone is stereo and the sound quality is astounding! You won't ever find such a good microphone for that price! It's worth at least $80 or more !!!! The microphone does not come with with a windscreen ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHombremuchacho on 09/17/2013

Works insanely well, audio quality is amazing considering the size of the microphone (fits into palm of my hand). The one that i got also has hinges so you can bend it in the middle of it in case you plug it directly into your laptop so it comes a bit closer to you. It also looks cool. Might look a bit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysilvandre69 on 08/01/2013

Great Stereo Micro with Great Sound Quality, just love it.Nice Design, Also have a Sony Logo on it, Works from 1 to 7 Meters Away, cuts out all background sounds. Very good price for this small Stereo micro . For the price this product is great . Easy, Simple, great, Fantastic .... I am happy for this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIceteatropas on 06/25/2013

-high sensitivity -surprisingly good sound quality The sound is really good, picks up very quite noise because of the high sensitivity. You don't need a lot of gain. crisps highs and especially good low end for such a small microphone. unfortunely no real Stereo seperation. Yes, there are two capsules,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandrext on 06/13/2013

Small and compact size, actual stereo recordings, low price, medium quality (much better than some headsets), Nice ambience capture of sound! It's pretty light, so it gives the idea of fragility (plastic materials), but that's not a rule, ya know. Personally, I use it for recordings along with audio ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychopetanovic on 05/24/2013

This microphone allows you to record, or talk with someone with the highest level of quality. It works well on my I-Pod, but if you want to attach it to your mibile phone, you are going to download some program that runs it. Though that, I'm very happy with the results. Now, I'm using it on my computer,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArkkky on 05/22/2013

The best thing about this mic is that it's a cheap stereo mic that works. I used it on a small handheld camera and it does the job well. And price. again. The price is really good for a mic, even for a knockoff. Check out the price, you know it's a knockoff and not true Sony. Build quality is ok. Looks ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhfirmino on 05/21/2013

I've tested the product and I am satisfied with the purchase. The definition of the microphone is quite good, picks up noises with less intensity I expected the product to be even smaller. It took a long time to come. I ordered 3 items and only reached this product. I strongly recommend others to use ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDudots on 05/02/2013

I compared this mic with my notebook mic. The sound quality is very superior! Your voice get clear with this mic... and in the same situation the notebook mic seems to record a little echo. It is foldable, so you can put in different positions. Some guys say there's no cable, but you can buy one. If ... Read more

Mic 6 Mic 5 Mic 4

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections