DX » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 Data + Charging Cable for Iphone 3gs (104CM)
  • 5 star 6 ( 46% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 15% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 4 ( 31% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybetocosme on 07/08/2013

Do the communication iPod/iPhone whitout a problem, also charges.Is exactly the same as an Apple charging cable (also in lenght). Prviously I had problems with others non-Apple charging calbes, they didn't carge the iPhone 3GS, this one does not have this problem, the quality of the product is very good (if you compare this with the price, it's awesome)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDanPeixoto on 04/08/2013

Great cable for a very good price. Works really good as a substitute for my Iphone cable. Imitates really well the original cable, with all the finishing touches and icons printed to it. The packaging (only a piece of plastic wraped around the cable) could be better. A small zip lock bag, maybe? If you have a broken cable or something like that, it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyordanoff on 09/12/2012

It works with my 3Gs connected to MBP/iMac. Charges well, iTunes syncing is also good. Long time ago I've bought similar cable, but it hadn't worked with my 3Gs and this one is working well so far. Bad building quality. You probably'll need to buy some more to be sure, that when you need charging cable you'll have one which is still well-working. For ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytomnko on 08/27/2012

este comentario par la gente que compra desde Chile, puedo decir que el producto es de buena calidad y cumple con lo que debe hacer, estoy totalmente conforme, ya que el precio aquí en Chile son de aproximadamente el triple del valor que aquí lo compré. no tiene nada malo, es incluso muy parecido al original, casi no podría ver una ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydoronamedey on 02/23/2010

nothing, dont buy. its waste of money, on promise he never checked. I hope that dealextreme will learn from this and ensure it will not occur again. dont buy, even that he claims it works with 3GS, doesnt work at all!!! looks cheap, very short cable and not working. next time you publish it works with iphone 3GS, check before you sale it. . Read more

0 0
  • posted byDiegoCortez on 02/12/2010

I cannot see any pro of this product, since it doesn't work with iphone 3GS. I was expecting it anxiously, but was totally disappointed as soon as I test it. It doesn't work with 3gs. Overall quality seems low, but considering the price, it wouldn't be a problem if this would have worked. I don't know if this works for other models, but don't buy it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byroman99 on 02/08/2010

None Doesn't work with my iphone 3gs Doesn't work with 3gs Read more

0 0
  • posted byMoerch on 02/08/2010

Overall a good cable. Looks ok, but not as good as the original. It looks a little cheap though. But it is cheap, so that is what you can expect. It is a little short (104 cm). Work on my iphone, no problems. It does not fit perfectly though. But it works! If you need a data/charching cable ekstra, then bye it. I do not know if it works on other devices,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrlovtang on 02/05/2010

Very cheap. Looks nice - Does not work at all on my iPhone 3GS, neither charging nor data transfer. - Does not "click" into place like the original cable, seems like it doesn't fit perfectly. I can drag it out by the cable. May work on other models? (ipod nano, iphone 3G, older iphones etc) Useless for me. According to the overview it should be compatible ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNickske88 on 02/03/2010

- Good Cable - Looks like original one - Fits perfect in my iphone 3GS - The price (verry cheap!) - Does it job when i hooked it up to my computer my iphone 3gs said the accessory is not fully compatible and charging would be disabled. Still wondering why this came up, although it would sync well with my pc and if i put it in my charger it charges. ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections