DX » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 Data + Charging Cable for Iphone 3gs (104CM)
  • 5 star 6 ( 46% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 15% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 4 ( 31% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybetocosme on 07/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Do the communication iPod/iPhone whitout a problem, also charges.Is exactly the same as an Apple charging cable (also in lenght). Prviously I had problems with others non-Apple charging calbes, they didn't carge the iPhone 3GS, this one does not have this prob... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDanPeixoto on 04/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great cable for a very good price. Works really good as a substitute for my Iphone cable. Imitates really well the original cable, with all the finishing touches and icons printed to it. Cons:The packaging (only a piece of plastic wraped around the cable) could be bette... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyordanoff on 09/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works with my 3Gs connected to MBP/iMac. Charges well, iTunes syncing is also good. Long time ago I've bought similar cable, but it hadn't worked with my 3Gs and this one is working well so far. Cons:Bad building quality. You probably'll need to buy some more to be sur... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytomnko on 08/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:este comentario par la gente que compra desde Chile, puedo decir que el producto es de buena calidad y cumple con lo que debe hacer, estoy totalmente conforme, ya que el precio aquí en Chile son de aproximadamente el triple del valor que aquí lo compré. C... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydoronamedey on 02/23/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:nothing, dont buy. its waste of money, on promise he never checked. I hope that dealextreme will learn from this and ensure it will not occur again. Cons:dont buy, even that he claims it works with 3GS, doesnt work at all!!! looks cheap, very short cable and not... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDiegoCortez on 02/12/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I cannot see any pro of this product, since it doesn't work with iphone 3GS. I was expecting it anxiously, but was totally disappointed as soon as I test it. Cons:It doesn't work with 3gs. Overall quality seems low, but considering the price, it wouldn't be a pr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byroman99 on 02/08/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:None Cons:Doesn't work with my iphone 3gs OtherThoughts: Bottomline:Doesn't work with 3gs Read more

0 0
  • posted byMoerch on 02/08/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Overall a good cable. Looks ok, but not as good as the original. It looks a little cheap though. But it is cheap, so that is what you can expect. It is a little short (104 cm). Cons:Work on my iphone, no problems. It does not fit perfectly though. But it works! OtherThoug... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrlovtang on 02/05/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very cheap. Looks nice Cons:- Does not work at all on my iPhone 3GS, neither charging nor data transfer. - Does not "click" into place like the original cable, seems like it doesn't fit perfectly. I can drag it out by the cable. OtherThoughts:May work on other models? (ip... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNickske88 on 02/03/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Good Cable - Looks like original one - Fits perfect in my iphone 3GS - The price (verry cheap!) - Does it job Cons:when i hooked it up to my computer my iphone 3gs said the accessory is not fully compatible and charging would be disabled. Still wondering why... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections