DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Mini USB Power Adapter/Charger for Iphone 3gs (100~240V/EU Plug)
  • 5 star 9 ( 64% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 14% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjreckeweg on 09/07/2013

Small, good looking and deliver a good stable 5V DC. Great for travel purposes. I think it does deliver 1A, no phones or tablets in the house have had truble with this good looking device. The two springs in the usb connector is a litle bit soft, the teen did bend them so now it is loos, but what dos sent a teen not destroy ? It does not like then you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byabicair on 02/15/2013

This charger is essential for anyone who wants to use an iPod when traveling. It works very well and enables bring it along to you without taking up much space. Actually no cons, but this is the second I order from home and looks different from the first, that is original. It was purchased for gift, since last week, I got no news about its use. If you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byriyas202 on 01/09/2013

Very Compact, Very Cheap, Looks exactly like the Apple Adaptor Plug but with round pin, It helps me charge samsung phone,ipad, and powers my laptop speakers. A very good buy. gets heated up, I have not tried prolonged use though. For certain sockets the pin appears to be longer and does not insert fully, not really con as the plug still works fine without ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylulul100 on 01/04/2013

i love DX for selling this stuff so cheap. I had to buy this item for my frequent trips to Europe and I can say that this is a great item. it works as expected, you plug it in the wall and it charges your iphone. I used it to charge other things as well some tablets and other phones as long as they have a usb cable. it work on 110 or 220 and it charges ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybennoon on 10/28/2012

*Good price event tho you can find a few with cost less but don't have ant reviews so it's kind of fishy.. *Easy to use. can be use as a charger or just usb cable for connecting your device to the computer. *Good not only for Iphone 3 but also 4S even tho the add says not. *Materials seems bit cheap. *The rubber between the connector and the cable got ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymacrokernel on 08/22/2011

Looks very good, I think it's almost as the original one. The build quality is good, plastic looks also good. Charges my wife's iPhone 3Gs well, no problem at all. I also tried to charge my Samsun Galaxy S, that worked too. Then I tried to charge electronic cigarette (bought at DealExtreme) and it charged it easily. I have not found any cons, however ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhaasie95 on 11/16/2010

it works fine good quality.The price is very good. It is a complete imitation of the real. There is even (made in California) in. Het werk prima het is goede kwaliteit. het is een complete namaak van de echte. er staat zelfs made in Californië. I had no problems it's a great little thing and go easy on holiday. Ik had geen problemen het is een ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKaluach on 10/06/2010

Works perfectly, super quality, and of course cheap. None really. Had no problems. "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfabio2010 on 10/02/2010

Fits at brazilian old outlet plug. The price is very good comparafe at the original one, around US$29.00 at Apple Store (plus tax). I bought 4. All of them don't work at Iphone 3Gs. 3 work at Iphone 3G, but one simply doesn't work. I though to request a RMA, but I probably should spend more money sending back than buying more four chargers. For iPhone ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygsp11 on 04/30/2010

It's like the original.if it works it's ok!It's like the original.if it works it's It's like the original.if it works it's ok!ok! I bought two.The one was totally blown up when I plugged into mains.I was lucky that my iPhone was not connected. So watch out! Test before connect any equipment on this. I have ordered two more. They are cheap but I hope ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections