DX » Community » Reviews » Play and Charge USB Cable for Xbox 360 Wireless Controllers
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byv14d4m1r on 01/01/2011

Well, it works. I don't have a genuine charge cable to compare to, but it connects to the controller, and charges the battery. It acts up sometimes - the battery would be dead, yet the charger only charges for a couple seconds before it goes green and stops charging. When that happens, I have to keep ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCornFedBeast on 01/12/2009

it works almost identical to microsoft cable doesnt come with battery and is alot shorter than microsoft cable 500 word limit 500 word limit 500 word limit 500 word limit 500 word limit 500 word limit 500 word limit 500 word limit 500 word limit 500 word limit 500 word limit 500 word limit 500 word limit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBrunoDPO on 09/22/2008

+ It seems to be very durable (nice build quality); + It's like the original Microsoft's cable; + Simple to use, you can charge it even if you're playing games! - No cons at all! It does what it's meant to do! I think the reason to appear on the package the message "2 in 1 cable" is because ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections