DX » Community » Reviews » MR16 3W 3-LED 6500K Light Bulb - White (12V)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDealerr on 12/06/2010

These seem to be reliable, which is the big problem with such lights in my experience. I bought one nearly a year ago just to see if it would last, and it did, so I bought another 7 six months ago to replace the others in my hall/stairwell. The new ones matched the first in light output and colour, and all have been fine ever since. The decent heat-... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytheeviltwin on 06/19/2010

Very cheap compared to the $30 or so brand name versions of such lights. Produces a lot of light for something only consuming 3w. Build quality was fairly good. This light produces a VERY VERY cool light. Not really pleasant at all. Compared to the 50W holegen it replaces, it's completely different. The pins for connecting to the light socket where ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byret143 on 03/18/2010

Originally bought this bulb to test out in some outdoor lighting. We tested it in the outdoor lights, and were happy with it. Replaced a halogen bulb in a reading lamp, and it works very well. Very bright. Not as bright as the outdoor bulb. mr16 base (this is a con if you don't have a fixture with an mr16 base) I will be ordering another one to replace ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLucask on 02/23/2010

- Direct replacement for the (20w) halogen bulbs - Very usable for spots - only a few dollars more than halogens in qty. The cold white light may be a con for some if they're used to the softer white of halogens not dimmable, never claimed to be, but in case you're wondering. We've replaced 3x 20w halogen lights with these in our living room. The cold ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections