DX » Community » Reviews » MR16 3W 3-LED 6500K Light Bulb - White (12V)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDealerr on 12/06/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These seem to be reliable, which is the big problem with such lights in my experience. I bought one nearly a year ago just to see if it would last, and it did, so I bought another 7 six months ago to replace the others in my hall/stairwell. The new ones matche... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytheeviltwin on 06/19/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap compared to the $30 or so brand name versions of such lights. Produces a lot of light for something only consuming 3w. Build quality was fairly good. Cons:This light produces a VERY VERY cool light. Not really pleasant at all. Compared to the 50W holegen it r... Read more

0 1
  • posted byret143 on 03/18/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Originally bought this bulb to test out in some outdoor lighting. We tested it in the outdoor lights, and were happy with it. Replaced a halogen bulb in a reading lamp, and it works very well. Very bright. Cons:Not as bright as the outdoor bulb. mr16 base (this is a con i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLucask on 02/23/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Direct replacement for the (20w) halogen bulbs - Very usable for spots - only a few dollars more than halogens in qty. Cons:The cold white light may be a con for some if they're used to the softer white of halogens not dimmable, never claimed to be, but in c... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections