DX » Community » Reviews » MR16 4W 4-LED 6500K 300-Lumen Light Bulb - White (12V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrnd2o7qc7iiq1 on 01/01/2014

Bright... Still Working after 1 year of use. Long lasting. Can handle cold temperature. Read the detailed review for more info... None that I have seen These lights are exposed to elements (in an outdoor Pagoda Lantern) in front porch and it is on during night time for about 12 hours each night. Both ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byromi777 on 11/05/2013

this bulb has good price and the light beam is strong, angle is wide enough. I use them in bathroom and I have ordered again. no cons at all. Maybe I need stronger bulb and warmer color. if there is version with warm light i would buy it. Some LED bulbs could have cooling problem, this one is tested ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfullky on 04/25/2013

Article with good workmanship. Excellent electric consumption to brightness of the lamp. Good value for money. The light is very focused, does not open like the light of halogen. Regarding the article does not exist much more to say. If the product down in price, it will be a good start to replace all ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandriiEST on 04/04/2013

Powerful light source. Greater effectiveness. Current consumption is about 5x times lower, then comparable halogen bulb has. Dont need any gloves to install bulb in socket. It gets hot while working, but its not product con, it is led technology peculiarity. Stream of light is very sharp In comparison ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymichelszarindar on 03/19/2013

Cheap bulb, bright and uniform light accross several orders. Replaces perfectly the old MR16 bulbs but also brighter and cooler than 50W bulbs. About 20% of the bulbs stop working after 3-4 Months (<1000h). They somtimes stop emit light, sometimes start flashing, sometimes 2 leds out of 4 stop emiting.... Read more

1 0 3

• posted bydurio on 03/17/2013

the lamp is very well made aluminum body has very strong light of the LEDs is really intense has a long life, even under extreme conditions (I have used it in the garden) sostituinde lamps tube 7 W with increase some light considerable the only problem is the overheating of the prodigal, if the lamp ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byDragon64k on 03/07/2013

this product should come with optional lens to put on to cover more space to light. it is to concentrated. another thing it should come or you suggest the socket for the two pins. this this is a two wire electirc wire with roud socker with two female for the led to come in. what do i fill here ? price ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byskenobard on 02/25/2013

Easy to mount, great light, nice light sensation, great choice. Externally seems well made, solid sensation and the light is 180 degrees. Its aluminium structure it s a good promess :) I think ill rebuy again. It just save me smth like 42 watt. And savig is great for me No cons at all at the moment. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjehoel on 01/25/2013

Good price of this product compared to similar products available locally. Very bright light. Used outdoor - and withstands the cold winter temperatures (-20 C so far!) No real issues. Could perhaps have spread the light a bit wider. A bit on the white side, but it's actually me that did not read the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalfmarc on 11/19/2012

very good white light to a minimum consumption and price even better still, very good value for money Focal have a very light, namely an angle that does not open as the halogen light. is an article that does not have a very complicated operation, just connect and go, I do not see another part of the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections