DX » Community » Reviews » E27 3W RGB Multicolored IR Remote Control Light Bulb (110~220V AC)
  • 5 star 14 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhidekimorais on 04/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a very good decorative touch. Many good colors and shifting patterns that help a lot on creating a mood. Cons:The light isn't strong, it just creates an aura. Having other lights on interfere or kill the purpose of this lamp, so there should be a stronger version,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrafaelca on 03/05/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good quality lighting. Very good for small environments that do not require large amount of lumens. Also ideal for giving colorful effect in corners, statues or other things to mention. Great for decoration. Cons:When you switch, you lose the remote control se... Read more

0 0
  • posted byptorres82 on 03/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a great light for parties, mood lighting, outdoors, lighting your trees or plants and so on... This light is pretty bright! I use them to light up my house outside during Christmas this past year and planning to get more. Cons:I really couldn't find any except &... Read more

0 0
  • posted byProfetah on 01/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Emitting light. Changes color with wireless remote for use in any standard socket.   You have to have a bar or restaurant and want to make your decorations stand out, here is the answer, colored LED light bulb (red, green, blue). Can be used in a single color (fixe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalsina on 12/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very easy to install. Good quality of colors especially the blue and red ones. The remote control is a must. E27 compatible with any brazilian standard bulb. It's cheap, you can make a good and relaxing ambiance as was my case. Cons:If you turn off the power the lamp st... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytiucancho on 12/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Casi todo. Realmente es un artículo idóneo para ambientar fiestas estudiantiles. Con un soporte bueno (un flexo, por ejemplo) puede dar una gran ambientación Cons:Ninguna OtherThoughts:Quizás la luz es un poco floja para ser 3W. Además es un poc... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytfrangel on 11/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:As advertised, it is colorful. The bulb is easy to install (regular screw bulb) It is a good toy. You can probably spend several minutes exploring the wide range of colors available. Also has the fade option in the remote control. The control comes with several... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanielcsn on 08/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very easy of use; - Remote works very well: just point and press; - Strong colors; - Spotlight: you can have very nice lightning effects point it over walls or objects; - Very nice finishing; - Very good programs. I specially like the smooth setting that changes the c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPatotee on 06/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The primary colors (RGB) are really nice The remote is simple and gave you good programmes (smooth, fix and other transition possibility) The intensity is fine, in the dark I can illuminate my room (white walls and not big), and at night the lower intensity is relaxing... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymuratoral on 06/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The bulb plug is for regular 220V large type sockets. There is no installation issue or no requirement for technical knowledge. Just plug and run it. 16 different colors all working. There are 4 different tyoe of color-pass mode. Fade mode is my favorite. Remo... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections