Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byboosthf on 01/24/2014

I like the price, i cannot find batteries this cheap anywhere else that are of good quality. Very usefull for home appliications or to use as backup. I ordered multiple sets and i will buy more when i run out of them. I use them in my arduino project. No cons really, maybe the text on the batteries could be in english instead of chinese No other thoughts ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIkwilditniet on 03/02/2013

The batteries work fine for home usage. For example; good to have laying around for remote controles, clocks or even the Xbox controller. Mainly remote controles don't require that much from batteries and these low prices ones are perfect for the job. For heavier usage it's better to buy higher capacity batteries. In camera's (or my electrically opening ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCheeseduck on 09/03/2011

-It's a cheap four pack of batteries. -Great if you need batteries for another product that you bought on DX -Lightweight. Not quite sure why that would help you, but they are pretty light. -Mine came in a nice blue clamshell. I used it to store my Ni-MH batteries. -These are NOT alkaline cells! As a result, their capacity may be lower than other batteries.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoshuaensley on 12/03/2010

Way cheaper here at DX than the store for a 4-pack of batteries. Good idea for a stocking stuffer at x-mas. I got one pack just to check the quality of them and I will probably get more in the future. Seem well built and they work. What more can one ask for? None at all. They work and seem like good heavy duty batteries. If you need batteries stock ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypascale on 08/30/2009

Cheap Pack ! Very good batteries ! Origional GP ! Very strong ! Nones, Just perfect! 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySokonomi on 11/01/2008

They come safely wrapped, work well and the capacity feels about right. No flimzy paper can cells, they work great in toys. If you ever buy something at Deal Extreme that requires batteries, this is the way to fix it. Again, cheap packaging but thats really not a con for me. Clamshells are adding to the total cost so not bothering with that gives you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfrills on 08/20/2008

Cheaper than buying a 4-pack in the store. Good quality alkalines. They arrived fresh and are still going strong. They're a great way to take the "Not" out of "Batteries Not Included." It would be nice if there were a 2-pack of these for roughly half the price as well. It would be better suited than four for some of the items that take only one or two ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfoundit on 11/09/2007

Very convenient when posting presents straight from Deal Extreme, to be able to include charged batteries Not as big a saving as other items from Deal Extreme Convenient Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections