DX » Community » Reviews » HJ-021 H7 24W 1200lm 4-COB LED White Light Car Foglight / Steering Light / Headlamp (10~30V)
Customer’s impression:
not very bright sub par performance somewhat good.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLuizBolognesi on 04/09/2015

The quality is good, the color is good, but the focus needs to be improved.

Good but needs improvement

Impression:sub par performance;

0 0 0

• posted byBartG on 08/15/2014

Originally purchased as a replacement for my front (standard) H7 driving lights (Mazda 3). However after installing it i was quiet disappointed with the output. In comparison to the standard 55W Philips lightbulb these were 25~30% dimmer if not more. When compared to an H7 55W high output light... Read more

Impression:sub par performance,not very bright;

0 0 6

• posted byLinxydk on 08/03/2014

These are some awesome looking LED's that give the car a great Xenon-look. but that's where it ends. These lights are okay when driving during the day but they are not anyway near powerful enough during night time driving. they are much weaker than a standard 55watt halogen light... even when the... Read more

Impression:somewhat good.;

0 0 0

• posted byvkrotko on 06/04/2014

I'm very satisfied with purchase. I change it for H7 55W standard bulb in my Vespa and it works like a charm. I had problems before with power consumption, cause I couldn't get 30W lamp as should be in and 55W I manage to get was too strong and too hot. All my problems are solved now. Many thanks... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bydjfelipevidal on 05/27/2014

- Excellent quality - Very bright light - Xenon look - Fits cars, motorcycles and ATVs - Very bright compared to standard lamps. Good shine to the sides and reflectors are used. Temperature is about 6000K. Few shines blue, but not critical. - Price - Upon inspection of the soldering of the LEDs,... Read more

1 0 0

DX Everywhere