DX » Community » Reviews » Flat Cable In-Ear Earphones for IPHONE / IPAD / IPOD - Red
Customer’s impression:
good Good sound baixo and great bass
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykhadeer on 06/03/2015

the product recieved is well and the quality of the product recieved is good and fine

Impression:good,Good sound,baixo;

0 0 0

• posted byvlexo on 02/28/2015

Pros: very cheap earphone.. Good quality.. Good bass.. Cons: sound could be a little bit brighter... It means a little bit more high frequency.. But in balance I reccommend it

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by8952325 on 02/19/2015

ok oblrigado chegou e ta tudo certo

Impression:Good sound;

0 0 0

• posted byprodigits on 11/08/2014

Pros: the head phones work well Cons: sometimes the hear piece comes off, there is sometimes a loss of sound from one of the ear pieces, for the price that you are paying it is expected to see these flaws

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byfabiocripa on 10/15/2014

Este é um fone quase que descartável... O preço é ótimo, mas o som é bem sofrível. Além do volume baixo, a definição sonora deixa a desejar. Dei o fone para um amigo que não manja muito de som, e ele está super satisfeito. Talvez eu seja exigente demais Procure fones de U$5 ou mais..

Impression:baixo;

0 0 0

• posted byvesku67 on 08/29/2014

Good sound and great bass. This is almost best earphones what you can get in that price. Best offer what I ever get. When you hear music in that earphones it feels like whole band is in your head.That's first time when I ever ordered in dx extreme, I know takes time when packet arrived in my But... Read more

Impression:Good sound, and great bass;

0 0 0

• posted bypsherlock on 06/30/2014

Low price, good bass. Very handy that the wires don't get knotted up Won't work very well with my ipod, due to bad contact between the minijack plug and my ipod sometimes the sound is just send through partially, 2 of the 4 I ordered had this problem. but then again, when I double the price due a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPostman01 on 05/15/2014

the flat cable makes it rather impossoble to tangle the cable. Nice fit inside my ears. Sound quality is ok, but not as great as very expensive ones. But the pricetag is the biggest selling point for these ones. No microphone attached, which is a bit of a shame, because now I have to use a with... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: