DX » Community » Reviews » Digital Weighting Hook Scale with Neck Strap (40kg Max/10g Resolution)
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydfad1ripe on 05/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Such item is a must-have if you fly with european low-cost airlines that limit a weight of cabin baggage strictly. The scale is low weight itself, and it allows to hide the hook so you don't catch or damage your other items. I bought it for fishing initially,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byscaldaf on 01/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is very useful gadget. The difference between original weight just 2-7 grams. The set contains batteries. Hook for hanging goods made of durable metal. The hook is a great opportunity to clean it up in the in a special wing in scale. Cons:No "hold" button,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandyg0 on 06/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is very useful gadget.. Hook for hanging goods made of durable metal. The hook is a great opportunity to clean it up in the in a special wing in scale. The set contains batteries bug I replaced them with duracell Cons:No "hold" button, no display... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySrPessoa on 02/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice build quality. Easy to clean. Better than I expected. In mine the accuracy error is of less than 1%. Cons:It's not capable of the weight that is advertised... The load you can hang there is limited to about 20Kg. The buttons are still OK but they look like will be... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYannDzy on 11/01/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is very useful gadget. The difference between original weight just 2-7 grams. The set contains batteries. Hook for hanging goods made of durable metal. The hook is a great opportunity to clean it up in the in a special wing in scale. Cons:No "hold" button, no... Read more

0 0
  • posted byint0x80 on 08/06/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This hook scale is capable of weighting 0...20 kg load (yes, it's 20 kg max) with incredible accuracy of 0.05% Cons:The buttons seem to be very easy to press accidentally. Tare button is ok, On/Off button should be small (same size as Tare), and the Unit button... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections