DX » Community » Reviews » 2*AA Powered USB Emergency Battery Charger with Flashlight Function for All Ipod/Iphone 2G/3G
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydreamer285 on 07/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:good charger,very easy of use...ideal for travel if you are a lot of time out of the electric network... compact,small and plastic is resistent Cons:the light of the led is very poor...it could include two leds and recheargeable batteries and us to micro usb a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywlgspotter on 04/01/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Works as expected. Very easy to use. Just insert 2x AA batteries, connect your iPhone/iPod USB cable to the iDevice and the charger, move the slider switch to "USB" and you're away laughing. The torchlight is a handy feature too. Cons:Nothing that I can think of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPickledHamster on 04/08/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Operates as advertised, slider switch for flashlight, off, or USB modes. Extremely flexible option for providing power to a variety of USB devices. Is small and compact. Cons:None that I am aware of at this stage. I did have this in a backpack and found the switch had m... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysangel on 04/01/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I used 2 AA Ni_METAL recharchable batteries to charge my phone. it gone from almost 0 to about 60% of the full charge in about an hour. Cons:be carefull when you put your batteries inside, put them in the write order. Also the flash light is very week and pret... Read more

1 0
  • posted byArkkky on 03/25/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:First of all, it actually works. I put 2 new cheapy alkaline batteries into it and plugged in my iPhone cable. It immediately went into charge mode. The built-in LED is a nice feature to have. Build quality is acceptable, not flimsy at all. Lightweight and small... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections