DX » Community » Reviews » 2*AA Powered USB Emergency Battery Charger with Flashlight Function for All Ipod/Iphone 2G/3G
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydreamer285 on 07/19/2012

good charger,very easy of use...ideal for travel if you are a lot of time out of the electric network... compact,small and plastic is resistent the light of the led is very poor...it could include two leds and recheargeable batteries and us to micro usb adapter for compatibility with all t smartphones ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywlgspotter on 04/01/2012

Works as expected. Very easy to use. Just insert 2x AA batteries, connect your iPhone/iPod USB cable to the iDevice and the charger, move the slider switch to "USB" and you're away laughing. The torchlight is a handy feature too. Nothing that I can think of really. The only thing is perhaps ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPickledHamster on 04/08/2010

Operates as advertised, slider switch for flashlight, off, or USB modes. Extremely flexible option for providing power to a variety of USB devices. Is small and compact. None that I am aware of at this stage. I did have this in a backpack and found the switch had moved from 'off' to 'light' mode. Not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysangel on 04/01/2010

I used 2 AA Ni_METAL recharchable batteries to charge my phone. it gone from almost 0 to about 60% of the full charge in about an hour. be carefull when you put your batteries inside, put them in the write order. Also the flash light is very week and prety much useless. It is build from only onle led.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byArkkky on 03/25/2010

First of all, it actually works. I put 2 new cheapy alkaline batteries into it and plugged in my iPhone cable. It immediately went into charge mode. The built-in LED is a nice feature to have. Build quality is acceptable, not flimsy at all. Lightweight and small, perfect for a backpack. 2 AA's aren't ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections